part10

His MaSikhosana

Sasa's POV

"Tiii tii tii tii tii tiii" that was my alarm waking me. I got up went straight to the bathroom. I brush my teeth while I waited for water to fill in the bathtub. After brushing my teeth I washed my face and got in the bathtub.

As soon as I get inside my mind remembers last night. Nqobizitha Zulu ohh god. That man ohh I think I kinda like him yes that's it I like him. So last night me and Nqobi stayed in the car for almost 2hrs. If his father didn't call I don't know. He didn't want to go imagine a whole future king begging?No it doesn't sound well... Ohh shittt!!!

I opened my  eyes. I zoned out shit. I'm now late ohh god. I got out of the bath and opened the shower. I took a quick 5min shower. I went to lotion fast and wore my clothes. I just wore a white shirt and body hugging skirt that above the knees with Louboutin flare heel with diamante straps. I took my phone and all thing that I will need then I got out. I'm sure my boss will kill me. Because I'm always 5-8 min late.

When I arrived at work I quickly put on my coat and took my stethoscope  and I got out. Today there are kids no not kids. Medical students from  Mountains Cliff University(MCU). They are going to do practicals and I'm in charge along with other interns in this hospital.