part 11 <The date>

Being with students it was a very good I really enjoyed. Now it was time for something that I have been longing for.

I took my thing and went straight home. I wanted to take my time and relax. When I arrive. I fill the tub with warm water I added some bathing salts...

Nqobizitha's POV

I just got from the meeting of water and electricity projects. In  Zwelihle village there's no water nor electricity so I decided to help.

I was drove to my villa. I text Someleze to be ready I'll be there on 19:00. She was offline but maybe she's already busy. I get in my villa and I got ready.
A message come through
<Good luck on your date brother> it was from Ntombi
<Thank you> I replied.

I told her about my date.
We tell each other almost everything...

I'm so nervous. My hands are shaking. My heart is beating too fast and it's loud. I think it's gonna come out. After I was done I went to the car and the guards drove me to her apartment.

I call her
Me:"I'm outside"
Sasa:"okay I'm ready. I'm coming." I hung up and swallowed the lump that is in my throat. Another message came through from father
<Best of luck with your date>  who told him Now?ohhh ntombi ntombi ntombi!! I reply with thank you and put my phone down.

She walked out the gate wearing a classy red body hugging dress , accentuating her curves and with a teasing slit that goes up until her thigh. Desire sparkled in my soul. She got in the car ,smelling like heaven.
Hints of jasmine and a bit of sandalwood wafted in the air. I couldn't pin the rest of it but it smelled seductive. We drove to the restaurant.

Nqobi:"Good evening Someleze."

Sasa:" Good evening Prince Zulu." I chucled

Nqobi:"please call me Nqobi"

Sasa:"please call me Sasa."
Nqobi:"How are you?"
Sasa:"I'm great ,how are you?"
Nqobi:"I'm good."
I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I knew Someleze was gorgeous the first time I laid my eyes on her.
Me:" We are going to a restaurant. I booked a table for us ,is it okay?"

Sasa:"yes it's okay."

After 30 min of getting out of town we finally arrived.

Sasa:" Is something wrong?"
Nqobi:"why do you ask?"
Sasa:" you're staring." She giggled
Nqobi:"you look gorgeous" she looked down trying not to blush.

We got out of the car and went in the restaurant.
Sasa:"when you said you've booked a table for us you meant a whole place?" She ha shock written all over her face.

Nqobi:"No I really booked a table maybe they just got too excited."

Sasa:" you feel yourself nee?" I laughed.
Nqobi:"Yes" we sat on our table "What do you like to drink my Queen?" She blushed and looked down
Sasa:"I'll have the  Mvane , 2003 if that's possible.  In a plain range."
Nqobi:"ohh that's specific"  The waiter brought our bottle ,Opening and pouring it. She swirled,sniffed and tasted "Perfect"  The waiter poured the rest of the beverage  and walk away.
Nqobi:"I had them prepared four main meals, you will choose what would you like to eat for now tell me about yourself."

Sasa:"you already know much about me. We are here because you promised to answer my questions."
Nqobi:"Ask away."
Me :"what's your name?"
Nqobi:" you could've googled this."
Sasa:"I chose not too. I want you to tell me."
Nqobi: Nqobizitha Nkosinhle Zulu"
Sasa:"that's a beautiful name."
Nqobi:"so is Someleze."
Sasa:"thank you, so how did you get my number?"
Nqobi:"I ask some friend of mine from the hospital."
Sasa:"why couldn't you just ask me?"
Nqobi:"I couldn't go public with it." She nodded.