part12

Meanwhile
Linomtha was getting ready. Bheki was already done he was downstairs. Linomtha wore her skirt and took her bags and her black stilettos downstairs.

Bheki:"haybo maZulu masugcoke incathulo zoklala manje yini?" (why are you wearing sleepers?"

Nomtha:"I'll wear this when I get there." She showed him her stilettos.
Linomtha sat down and they ate breakfast. After that they went out.

Bheki kissed Linomtha.
Bheki:"ngzokbona yezwa?" She nodded. "Ngyakuthanda Linomtha." She blushed.
Nomtha:"me too." She said getting inside the car Bheki hold the door.
Bheki:"me too yan?ngithe  Ngiyakthanda maZulu."
Nomtha giggled.Nomtha:" ngiyakthanda nam Mageba bye.Ngiba late haybo."
Bheki:"Haybo maZulu uba late kubani ngoba uwena I boss nje."
Nomtha:"Ndabezitha Zulu kaMalandela ngokulandela, izinkomo zamadoda ehhh" she tried remembering  "Sthuli sika Ndaba ngcela ungidedele bandla ngihambe." Bheki was smiling non-stop.
Bheki:"Hamba kahle mkami." He kissed her cheek and closed the door. Njongo and Malusi got in and they drive Linomtha to Dlamini attorneys Law Firm. When they arrive Njongo opened the door for Linomtha. She wear the heels first before hoping out.

They went inside.
Receptionist:"Good morning Mrs Zulu"
she looked at her

Nomtha:"Good morning miss"
She headed to the evelator with Njongo and Malusi on the sides.

She got in the office.Boom!! There is a black box on top of the table with a red bow  Nomtha looked at Njongo He put her bags on the couch and went out.

Nomtha looked around before going to take the box, she opened it.

Nomtha:" what the hell is this , Fuck" She said as she dropped the box down...