part1

This is a continuation of the book 'Nonjabulo his lover'

Second book of it

NONJABULO HIS LOVER

NONJABULO HIS LOVER

A lot has happened , Nonjabulo and Bhekizizwe went through a really hard time. Nonjabulo had a miscarriage. It was very sad , she instantly loss her mind. She would always take a towel and make it a baby , she was really going through a hard time,hearing small cries everytime,dreaming herself pregnant.

Bhekizizwe on the other side was also very hurt but he managed to be strong for him and his wife. He managed to help attend a therapist. He tried by all means to be there for his wife even though he was also hurting. He would cry at night when he is alone.

Nonjabulo was now okay but would have strange dreams. She was back to work and everything was doing okay.

It was Sunday morning , Bhekizizwe and Nonjabulo were in their house at cape town. Bhekizizwe woke up and look at his beautiful wife with many thoughts going through his mind.
bheki:" I'm so sorry love ,I should have listened to the elders and saved Thenjiwe maybe our would have been here with us now." 
He is blaming himself for the death of their son. He always blame for hurting his wife this way. He kissed his wife's forehead and got up to take a shower.

When he was done , he went to make breakfast for his wife...

Nonjabulo POV

I woke up with an empty bed today. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. But I ended up taking a shower. After taking a shower I wore my simple  black hugging body long dress that is backless and long sleeves. I went downstairs

I was met by the smell of   burning eggs. I knew then that Bheki was trying to cook. I run to the kitchen i found him throwing a kitchen cloth on the table defeated.

nomtha:"Good morning."

He turn to look at me.
bheki:"hey babe." He
came to kiss my cheek.

nomtha:"Are you trying to burn my kitchen Mr Zulu." He smilled.

bheki:"sorry love I was trying to make breakfast fast but I failed so..." he shrugged.

Nomtha:"it's okay baby I'll make it."  I attempt to go he held my arm , I stop and looked at him. He lift me up in bridal side and went to the lounge with me gigling."

bheki:"actually I think we should just go and eat outside." He sat us down.

Nomtha:"really?"