Chapter Thirty Three

GABRIELE:

The first time I felt invincible was three years after I lost my family. When I saw in the news the dead bodies of the members of the empire that had killed my family.

The second time is now.

I have been called a god by many though most of them secretly call me the devil. A man-made of hell and for hell. Some say the devil left hell and took my form to dwell among men.

I know what power is. I've felt it. I possess it. I am not on top of the food chain. I own the chain. I say who gets to live on the chain.

I have had men and women at my feet. Leaders of empires at my mercy. While some people take orders, some people give orders. I am the order. Every fucking member of the underworld knows this.

Still, never have I felt so revered as I do now. Now with the most beautiful, devilishly sexy, god-like powerful woman on her knees, in front of me, about to take my cock in her perfect little mouth.

Never have I felt so powerful as now, knowing Heaven Gate is the woman. She is my blessing. One I don't deserve. Never knew God still cared about the devil to send miracles his way every once in a while.

Bliss. Pure fucking bliss.

To give a man like me damned for hell, any piece of herself is the closest thing I've experienced to paradise.

"Boun appetito," I say as she goes down on both knees, those lush Caribbean blue eyes staring at me and quenching every hell I have left in me.

She is the death of me. On my fucking knees is where she has me. With my hands bound and my head bowed, ready to take whatever command she has for me.

I didn't want to go swimming in those eyes but with every single step I take, I find myself drifting further away from the shore into the sea. And now I am caught in a tidal wave. Her tidal wave.

I stroke her cheeks with my fingers so tenderly. I'm beginning to get addicted to touching her. The feel of her silk-supple skin against my rough killer palm always makes my cock grow an inch longer.

She bats those elongated coal lashes before parting her lips so her tongue snakes out to swipe my foreskin and have a taste of my pre cum.

"Fuck, Heaven" I groan, my hoarse voice ricocheting into her office.

She giggles soundlessly and swipes again.

Fuck.

I reach for her ginger red waves and grab the ponytail, wrapping it around my hand like hand wraps as I make a fist. I hold firmly.

I push my cock further but she presses her lips to keep me out.

She kisses the tip of my cock and it jolts.

"Tell me what you want, Gabriele," she smirks.

Naughty girl.

My grip on her hair tightens and I push her head back.

"My cock in your mouth, fucking and defiling that perfect mouth of yours" her lips curve to a smile. One I have come to cherish. She doesn't smile often but when she does it's picture-perfect.

I push my cock further.
There's nothing more I want at this moment. There's nothing more I am capable of wanting than having my cock in her mouth.

Her plush lips part and she takes my cock in her mouth. Yes, Bambi.

I watch as my thick cock expands her mouth farther, stretching it open, and pushing past to make her eyes watery.

My balls swell as her warm wet mouth tightens around my cock. My cock jolts further, every vein and bone on it straining from pleasure brewing in my stomach, which is somehow stiffening my spine like someone is pricking me with needles.