Illuminated/ Silverfinger

Start from the beginning

"Ready girls?" I asked smiling at them as we arrived at Derek's loft.

"Let's go!" Taylor giggled opening the door and we walked in.

"Now this is a party." Destiny laughed.

"Come on let's go get painted!" I laughed grabbing both of their hands and pulling them with me.

Once we were painted we started dancing and laughing just enjoying our time.

"Damn Taylor, didn't know you could dance like that." Destiny laughed as she downed another cup of alcohol.

"Keep it up and you're gonna get drunk Des." I laughed.

"That's the plan baby!" She yelled throwing her hands up making Taylor and I laugh and follow her lead.

We were laughing and having a good time until both Taylor and I stoped dead in our tracks.

"What is it? What's going on?" Destiny asked, slurring her words slightly.

"Derek." I told her looking around to see if I could find anyone from the pack.

A moment alter I saw Derek walk over to the DJ and throw the table.

"Get out!" He yelled sending everyone running from the room.

I saw figures in black with masks on, as I heard others went with the room. They turned and faced towards Aiden.

"Guys, they're all looking at me." He nervously.

They took a step forward and stoped.

"Why are they all looking at me?" He asked.

They took another step towards him when I started to react. I centered my claws as they took another step towards him.

"Guys?"

I growled laughing myself at the closest one. Everyone else began to move as well, the shadow and I were blocking each other blow for blow I was fighting two of them while the other three were on Aiden, I let my focus fall for just a moment and one of them was holding me down and the other places it's hand behind my ear staring me directly in the eyes before I dropped, feeling like ice water had been injected into my veins.

I heard Scott growling but I was facing away from them. I saw the sun come up I saw Taylor come into view followed my Derek.

"I'm sorry Bella, but I Have to trigger the healing process." Derek told me before he grabbed my wrist and elbow snapping my arm.

I let out a roar as it kicked in. I let out harsh breaths as I sat up. Derek looking behind my ear.

"Backwards five." He confirmed.

I groaned looking over at Aiden who was sitting up as well. He made eye contact with me and nodded. "Thank you."

"No problem." I smiled at him.

"I thought you hated them?" Isaac asked.

"What can I say, they're growing on me." I cracked a wider smile.

"Hey you two get her home, she needs some sleep." Derek told Taylor and Destiny as he helped me to my feet. "And I mean it Bella, sleep."

Monday had rolled back around and I didn't want to go to school. I frowned pulling on a comfy outfit not caring how I looked this whole things was driving me crazy. We were very obviously missing important pieces to the puzzle and I couldn't figure out what.

I got too school and something clicked. "Stiles." I ran three the halls looking for Scott and Stiles.

"Aye Aiden, Ethan! Scott and Stiles where are they?" I asked seeing them.