Chapter 8 | I'm pregnant, asshat.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
please follow my account @ariana_lmaooo

Fuck, I shouldn't have answered the phone knowing Gray and Apollo were in the car, and I most definitely shouldn't have lashed out and had an emotional breakdown like that

Fuck, I shouldn't have answered the phone knowing Gray and Apollo were in the car, and I most definitely shouldn't have lashed out and had an emotional breakdown like that. Now, I am sure Apollo thinks I have completely lost the plot for crying in the middle of some goddamn road.

I am also so sure that my whole face was like a fucking tomato, or at least that's what everybody told me happened to my face after I have cried. I could see Apollo looking back me after a few minutes each time, to make sure I was okay.

"What the fuck is it? Keep your eyes on the fucking road." I groaned when he looked back at me through the rear view mirror for the millionth time in the past fifteen minutes. He simply raised his well sculpted eyebrow in return.

"Don't do that." I snapped at him. I think if I had to have a list of things I was not able to achieve, then raising my eyebrow would be a part of it too. My brothers gave me enough shit about it and teased me about it relentlessly too.

I was suddenly broken out of my thoughts when the sounds of gun shots rang in the air, and Apollo swerved, saving us from being hit by a truck. "Fuck." He cursed, pulling out his phone and ringing somebody up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." By this point, we were going 100 in a 20km/hr lane, but that didn't stop Apollo from driving like a mad man. Both Gray and I were simply ducking, but I had enough.

"Gray, hand me your gun." As soon as he handed me, I opened the window, pushing my upper body out as I began shooting at the people and the car who was shooting us. I didn't manage to shoot any people because of how fast we were moving, but I did manage to shoot one of the tyres.

Because the car was going extremely fast, it flipped over when I shot the car tyre, and rammed into a random tree on the side walk. Just as Apollo saw that the car was flipped over completely, he stopped the car, and stepped out, with both me and Gray following him.

He flung the damaged car door from his hinges, and pulled out the dead driver, punching him right in the face. "Jesus. He is dead already. Stop." I said, ever the peacemaker.

"Not a word, alright." He warned before getting his phone out and taking the picture of his face. He did the same for all the other people in the wrecked up car before calling up somebody.

"I need clean up in SW 12th Avenue. Make sure it looks like this shit show never happened." With that, he grabbed my arm and dragged me back to his car, pushing me in the passenger seat. After making sure that both Gray and me were seated, he sped off again, his expression murderous.

We drove in silence for a few minutes, as I think Apollo's anger only increased the closer we reached to the warehouse, but he was an excellent driver. We didn't even come within crashing range of any other vehicles or pedestrians on the road, which I was thankful about, because I didn't want any more blood on my hand. Not today. Nuh-uh. Just when I thought everything was as okay as it could be, I saw barricades blocking the road, making both Gray and Apollo groan out. Apollo hit the steering wheel in anger, while Gray expressed his anger in a much less polite way.