Chapter 6 | Day out gone wrong.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Gray was quick to select my outfit for me for our Isa and Gray date as he liked to call it

Gray was quick to select my outfit for me for our Isa and Gray date as he liked to call it. I was dressed in a white, cut out top which was a complete contrast on my naturally tanned skin. I had paired that with some blue jeans and a thin, knitted shrug to cover up my bare shoulders.

It wasn't just about the shoulders, I also had a few scars which were healing, and they looked utterly terrible because of the burnt look, turning purple around the edges.

For my hair, I kept it simple, keeping it open, while putting a small chunk of it into a bun.

I knew that most of these Isa and Gray dates were adventure related so for my make up, I added a generous coat of mascara to my already luscious lashes, put on tinted sunscreen and a little bit of waterproof blush. I also added a tiny amount of tinted, waterproof lip-balm and layered that with a little gloss.

I didn't add any accessories other than my multiple ear piercings and a dog-tag which all the Hernandez siblings had. Mom and dad has specially carved them out for us and given it to us when all of us turned eight.

Gray had also selected my shoes, and it was my pair of Jordans that both of us had, but in different sizes. He had told me he wanted those, and the next morning they were kept outside his room, for him to find. Once I was done, I went down to find my family, the Santos family and the two Garcia's all having breakfast.

I went around the table, giving all my brothers, dad and Mariano forehead kissed before hesitantly kissing all the three Santos triplets too. I completely ignored Apollo and sat in my place next to Enzo. Forehead kisses meant a lot to me. They were my way of saying 'I love you.' A few moments after every wished me good morning, I stole a slice of bread from Enzo's plate, stuffing my mouth with that.

Enzo didn't even blink at this. Everybody in my house had gotten used to me stealing food from their plate, and so who ever was sitting next to me would take a little extra for me, always. I washed down another slice of bread with some freshly prepared apple juice before excusing myself and Gray followed my lead.

We had both agreed to take one of the bigger cars because we never knew what or even where we might end up. We took the black Mercedes GLS because all the other cars were occupied by other members of the mafia for group busts. Normally it would be Gray who drives, but today I wanted to, so after making sure Gray was all buckled up, I sped off.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Gray, who I was sure was opening up his list of places that we should visit. We had made this list when I was twelve and he was nine.

"You know, we can go visit Jungle Island again, if you want." I took my eyes away from the road as we stopped at the signal and looked at Gray, who still had his eyes glued to the phone. I shrugged, "It will be fun."