Prologue

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Omertà

/ˌəʊmɛːˈtɑː/

noun

(among the Mafia) a code of silence about criminal activity and a refusal to give evidence to the police.

"Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow. And some people thrive in chaos, because chaos is all they know." She was a true angel, and she was a perfect mixture of heaven and hellfire. She had a perfect life; loving family, trust-worthy and reliable friends, everything. You name it, and she had it. But who knew, that behind all the smiles was pain and yearning for somebody she lost. Somebody, who completed her and understood her.

He was somebody well-known in the Underworld. A devil, who could be good only for her, but what if he didn't want that. He loathed her, but yet, he craved her presence like a drug, getting him addicted to her. Despite everything, if there was anybody who came after her, that person surely had a death wish, and a one way ticket to hell.

Follow both of them, as they navigate their way through excessive business deals, trips to clubs and bars, and shootings at abandoned warehouses, for there was no way out of the mafia. You were always bound with the silence of the omerta. Love was never a part of any deal, but making a deal with Satan itself was a ruse.

also please go follow me on instagram for more book updates 🖤 @ariana_lmaooo