"Like Bruce Lee reincarnated!" Archer awed.

"And he'll do it again, if you two don't chill!" Kim cautioned. "Is there anything either of you were able to find out before you were captured?"

Stan shrugged. "Nothing on my end."

"I was able to find out something about a guy working for the League," Archer disclosed. "A clone assassin trained to eliminate targets around the world."

"I've heard of him," Smith corroborated. "Intel states that he's targeting officials in the world governments – such an act would put us in global warfare."

            "Who is this 'clone assassin'?" Kim pried

"Who is this 'clone assassin'?" Kim pried. "Does he have a name?"

"More of a designation than a name," a voice spoke outside their cell. Kim and her cellmates froze when they saw Blofeld come into view, accompanied by Mr. Hinx. "Not that any of you would be around long enough to learn it."

"You won't get away with whatever it is you're planning!" Kim avowed.

"I believe that I will, Miss Possible," Blofeld opposed. "James and your 'Team' won't willingly give young Hiro Hamada up for you and your pet." Perry let out a vicious snarl at Blofeld for that remark.

Kim followed up on her partner's retort and said, "They will come for us."

"If they do stage a rescue, we have F.O.W.L. defenses placed along the shores of the island that will blow any craft from the air and boats out of the water," Blofeld divulged. "I'd advise you and your cellmates to give up hope, Miss Possible. No one is coming for you – no one that'll survive long enough to free you from this prison."

"BLOFELD!" an infuriated voice bellowed outside the conversation.

Although Kim couldn't see the speaker from her cell, she recognized the voice as Dr. Drakken. "You didn't tell me that Shego was arrested!" he griped to Blofeld. "Why aren't we busting her out?!"

Turning away from Kim and her cellmates, Blofeld turned and faced Drakken. "Shego is now a liability and can no longer be trusted. She's cooperating with the government's Team."

"You don't know that for sure!" Drakken challenged.

"Let her go, Dr. Drakken!"

Blofeld raised his voice for the first time that Kim heard him speak. His usual calm demeanor began to break through in the presence of Drakken's defiance. Using this to her advantage, she told Drakken, "That's the type of people you're working with, Dr. D! They leave behind one of their own when they're wounded and let them fend for themselves!"

"Silence her," Blofeld ordered Hinx.

Kim braced herself as she watched Hinx remove the prison key from his suit jacket, intending on unlocking the cell to get to her. She was spared once a voice came over the two-way radio Blofeld carried with him. "Yo, Blofeld!" the voice called – it was Steelbeak. "We gotta situation outside!"