Ride Of The Valkyries

Start from the beginning

Distinctive engine sounds could be heard above them as many heads looked over their shoulders and saw many Valkyrie gunships moving over the city towards the tower.

Many look on in amazement as dozens of Valkyries start grouping in the sky above them, waiting for a command to attack

The soldiers continue marching forward to the sounds of battle in the close distance, many looking to the side at the sight of Reunion, that had surrendered. Reunion soldiers lined up against the bombed-out buildings, hands bound and masks removed from their faces. Many looking down is a shame and defeat. Some stared unwaveringly at the Enclave soldiers with hate in their eyes.

"Talulah will burn you tratiors! Keep walking... Walk to your death! Ahaha," A Breaker Leader shouted with zeal as hundreds of eyes marched by him with glaring hostility. So many in the Enclave have suffered at the hands of Reunion.

"Ugh!"

The Breaker Leader fell to the ground gripping the back of his head when an Enclave soldier that was guarding him smacked him with the stock of his rifle. "Shut up, creep!"

"There is no need for that. He surrendered; his mouth can't harm you," A pained shallow voice from the surrendered Reunion called.

The Enclave Guard turned to look at the speaker, and he noticed a rather large man amongst the much smaller Reunion soldiers; he knew by the markings which group he belonged to and decided to inform the Seneschal.

Within a few minutes of contact, the Seneschal and his Command staff could be seen coming down the crowded street of marching soldiers until he was nearby. The Seneschal seemed fond of the tanks he deployed while riding on top of one.

"Seneschal! Here!" One of the Officers next to the Enclave guards shouted over the marching feet and engines still above.

Seneschal had the Tank disconnect from the column, stepped off the mighty machine, and stood before some of his men who said they found someone important.

"Well, Guardsman? You said you found a high-value target among the prisoners?" Seneschal asks, curious.

"Yes, sir!" The Guard led the Division leader and the Officer's entourage to a specific prisoner. Enclave soldiers marching by looked over to see what had piqued the interest of their leader.

Seneschal looked inquisitively at the wounded man in question before speaking. "Patriot's Guerrilla?"

Whispers broke out amongst the Officers.

The Reunion soldier who followed Patriot looked unflinchingly at Seneschal before giving a pained chuckle. "I am that, yes... Do... Ah!.. do I get special treatment because of it? How about torture... I'm sure you think I have the info you need."

"Tapped communications made it clear Patriot and his group were North of Chernobog. So why are you South?" Seneschal asks rather politely; even enemies can show respect.