Date day!

As Kacchan and I exit the restaurant, caps still covering our heads we pant a bit due to us running and look back at the restaurant.

"Deku, hey-"

"It's fine Kacchan, we'll have tons of dates later", I say patting him on the back to reassure him.

"No, not that", he says looking at me. He's giving me a look that screams we need to talk.

"Sorry, continue. Please", I say as I guide us toward a spot where not many people were gathered.

"Deku, I know you're always suspecting me of assuming the worst of others bu-", he says, but I cut him off and wrap him around my arms.

"I know, I know and I'm so so sorry I even assumed that", I say pulling back to see his face. Stunned.

"So are we telling this to anyone?", he asks me while he leans his forehead against mine while maintaining eye contact.

"Probably not, I mean who would we tell anyways", I say giving him a smile.

"Sorry this ruined our date day", he says planting a quick kiss before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Why would you be sorry Kacchan, you did nothing wrong ok", I say as he lifts his head up and as he does I kiss him as reassurance, but it turns into something more quickly as he pulls me towards him by my waist, as instinct I coil my hand around the blond locks of his hair. His hands travel down my torso towards my back but we part as we hear footsteps right behind us.

Unfortunately, we were a bit too late to get back to our original positions.

As Kacchan and I turn out heads around to face the people behind us, our bodies, still linked around each other.

"Midoriya-kun!", I hear an oh-so-familiar voice, as my eyes adjust I see Mina, Kaminari, Jiro, and Kirishima all standing, grouped together.

"Told you, guys, that they were dating, but no one believed me!", Mina exclaims waving her arms and then finally pointing them toward us. Who were still embraced around each other, to this realization I quickly untangle our hands and I shift awkwardly around the spot I'm standing at.

"Wow, Bakubro you should've told us you were dating Midobro! We would've never judged you guys", Kirishima says as he poses 'manlily'.

"You guys never asked", Kacchan says as he tilts his head toward me, I shift my gaze toward him and he gives a small smile that said 'It's all ok'.

"Ah, you guys are so cute!", Mina and Jiro exclaim in unison, Kaminari tries to calm down Jiro by placing a hand on her shoulder, only to be met with a glare.

"Want to walk with us-", Kirishima says only to be met with more chattering behind them, they turn around and their eyes go wide in excitement.

"Uraraka-Chan!", Mina says running to go hug her. I turned away from them, a little scared to see that my relationship was exposed in less than 15 minutes. Right before my eyes-----Kacchan sees me and immediately placed a hand on my back and kneels down to face me.

"You okay babe?", he asks with a voice so soft and gentle that I could probably melt on the spot----- unfortunately I could feel everyone's eyes divert to us.

"Izuku, if you want I can shoo them away right now and we can continue our date until the sun sets down", he says whispering into my ear.

"No. No, let's just deal with this right now, I'm okay. Really", I say meeting his eyes only to see a gaze full of love----- I couldn't help but feel a bit more confident now. I turn around to be met with one more group of faces. My friends----- My group.

"Yeah we're dating", I say boldly grabbing Kacchans hand beside me, I saw his eyes for a split second----- they were wide, not in shock----- They were proud.

"Midoriya-kun", I hear Uraraka say behind the crowd of people.

"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier", I say giving her a small apologetic smile, at that moment I could feel Kacchan's hand squeeze mine----- I couldn't help a small tint of pink climb onto my face.

"No, I already knew actually", she says rubbing the nape of her neck with her hand. My eyes go wide in shock, was she ok with me being in a relationship----- with my presumed enemy----- or with me being gay? Was she okay with it all.

"I saw your phone light up when you went to the washroom. The name said 'Kacchan', but he was calling you names like, 'babe', and 'baby', so I just assumed", she says giving me a small smile----- I don't know how to interpret that.

"You're okay with it?"

"Of course, I am", she says running up to embrace me in a hug. I hugged her back. Kacchan just smiled.

~

"Dazai, I don't want to do this", I say. Inside a fitting room. With around 7 pairs of clothes.

"C'mon chibi-chan, it can't all be 'too short'", he says sighing afterward.

"They all ride above my belly button. It's weird", I say shuddering while putting one of them on.

"Chibi~ please~", he says letting a hint of persuasion onto his voice------ He's lucky I find that hot.

I open the door to be met with Dazai on his phone, he looks up almost immediately ----- He's blushing. That's new.

"Please buy this", he says with eyes that could probably bulge out of his sockets any second now.

" And if I decline?", I say leaning against a nearby wall----- The shirt rode a bit more up my stomach. I could see Dazai's Adam's apple bob up and down as it did.

 I could see Dazai's Adam's apple bob up and down as it did

(this was the outfit)

"Oh my god, Chuu, really don't drive me on an edge here", he says looking down but then quickly snaps his head up as he breathes in deeply and turns his head away from me.

"Dazai?", I ask following to where his head turned----- we were inches away----- he gave me a quick peck before closing his eyes and turning his head away once more.

"Chuu, get this outfit"

"Whatever you say"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

yes, GUYS HELLO! finally updated one chapter, I kinda lost motivation (and ideas) BUT IM BACK AND UPDATING I WILL TRY UPLOADING ONE CHAPTER PER DAY BUT NO GUARANTEE. BUT STILL, SO GLAD TO BE BACK, AND ILY GUYS SMMM FOR 5.6K READS IT INSANE, ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL.