Should I tell her? But Jungkook didn't know about this. I will tell her after telling this to Jungkook. You nodded and said. "Everything is fine unnie. It was just a food poisoning, don't worry." You replied feeling bad for lying to her. "That's relief. But where are you?" She asked. "I'm on my way to home." You again lied. "Fine come fast and be careful." She stated as you hung up the call. "I think it's better to go home. I will tell him when he'll come back." You stood up and exited his company. Mr Kang, told you to call Jungkook, but you denied and came back home.

At home~

You entered inside the living room and saw Aeri, waiting for you. "Y/n! You're here." She walked to you as you smiled and nodded.

"How are you y/n?" She asked. "I'm fine unnie." You replied. "Fine, go and take some rest, yeah? And do you want something to eat?" She asked cupping your cheeks and now you felt really bad hiding this from her. She literally take care of you like a mother.

"No unnie, I will just take some rest." You smiled. She nodded and you went to your room. Getting inside the room you put the reports in the closet and you sat on the bed. Your eyes fell on your now flat tummy. "Ah!! I can't believe I'm gonna be a mom." You caressed your tummy with a smile.

You're about to get up when the door swung opened and walking in was a worried Jungkook. "Jungkook?" You said as he made his way to you and cupped your cheeks. "Y/n? What happened to you? Are you alright? Noona told me that you went doctor? Are you okay? And why did you went to company? If you wanted to meet me you should have called me. Now why are you quite? Say Something." He bombarded you with questions. Yes!! That's the drastic change I was talking about. He wasn't that cold Jungkook anymore.

"I-Im fine Jungkook. It was just a food poisoning." You mentally cursed yourself for lying. Aish!! Why didn't I told him truth. "Food poisoning? And you're saying that you're fine. You should take care of yourself." He caressed your cheeks. "Yeah!!" You smiled putting your hand over his. "But why did you come back early?" You asked making him sighed.

"I was going for a business meeting out of states for a week." He replied making you confused. "Was?" You asked. "Yeah was. I canceled it." He smiled. "And why?" You raised your eyebrows. "Why? Ofc because of you. Do you think I will leave you alone, when you are not well." His replied made you awed, making your eyes softened.

"But Jungkook you shouldn't have canceled that. Look I'm fine, it was just a food poisoning. You know what? You should go. I'm fine." You said looking at him and he shook his head. "What? Nooo!! I'm not going. And that's final." He denied. "Jungkook I'm really fine. And moreover unnie is here with me. So Don't worry." You said. "But y/n--" "I'm fine." You smiled making him sighed in defeat.

"Ok." He nodded and took his phone to call somebody. You sighed and made your way inside the washroom, closing the door behind. "Ohhh god!! What is happening with me. Now I can't even tell him about my pregnancy. What if he again cancel the meeting? No!!No!! I can't tell him now. I know that meeting is so important for him. Agh!!! Now what should I do?" You whined looking in the mirror.

"Okay!! I will tell him after he'll come back. Yes." You nodded thinking that's the only way. You took a deep breath and putting on a big smile, you went out. You saw Jungkook sitting there, So you went to him. "So when's your flight?" You asked making him looked at you. "In 4 hours." He replied with a pout making your eyes went round.

"WHAT? AND YOU'RE STILL SITTING. Aish!! Jungkook~ah!! You shook your head and helped him packing his bag. "And done. Anything else you want?" You looked at Jungkook, who was sitting on the bed with a sulking face making your frowned. "Eh? What happened to you now?" You sat next to him.

"I will miss you." He said looking straight in your eyes giving millions of butterflies in your stomach. You smiled cupping his cheeks. "Aigoo!! I can't believe you're that same cold Jungkook I married." You wiped your non- existing tears and he gave you a 'done' look. "Y/n, I'm serious." He said making you giggled a little.

"Ok ok!! I'm just kidding. I will miss you too. But don't worry, it's just for 1 week. Then you'll come back, right?" You said and he nodded like a lost child. "Good!! Now go and get fresh. Till then I'll make something for you." You're about to stood up when he pulled you back and you landed on him. "No!! You don't have to do anything. I already told noona and she said she'll take care of that. So you stay here and rest." He ordered.

"But I'm fine Kook." You pouted. "No you're not. Now keep quite and rest." He made you laid and covered you with a blanket. "Stay here only." He again said before going to the washroom. You smiled as you got up. "Paboo!!" You shook your giggling. He will be happy right? After knowing he's gonna be dad. You thought. Don't think too much y/n. Ofc, he will be happy.

You were in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come, and you saw him coming down. "Oh you're here." You looked at him and he walked closer to you. "Jungkook~ah!! Take care of yourself. And eat your food on time and don't overwork. Yeah?" You said looking down. You tried your best not to cry infront of him because it was the first time he was going somewhere for this long. "Yes!! And you too." He said and hugged you.

You hugged him back, tightly. "I will miss you." You said as tears started to welled up in your eyes. "Hey!! Don't cry!!" He wiped the tear which just fell from your eyes. "No I'm not crying." You shook your head and slightly smiled. "You should go now." You stated, he nodded as he planted a soft kiss on your forehead and made his way out. "We'll miss you." You said in a whisper and waved him bye as the driver drove away.

Scrolling down your phone, you're lying on your bed. It's been 30 minute Jungkook left. "Ahh!! I'm already missing him." You pouted and get up. "I should just go and made something to eat." You nodded and made your way downstairs. You're about to go to the kitchen, when someone rang the doorbell. "Who came at this time?" Frowning, you made you way to the door. Twisting the knob you opened the door and got surprised seeing no one but Jungkook standing there. "Jungk--" You didn't get to complete when he engulfed you in a tight hug. "You're pregnant?"

To be continued.

Hopa y'all like this. Will post the next part soon 💗