CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

Start from the beginning

"Harry I th-" Theo was cut off by Harry slamming his lips onto Theo's. The door to the closet opened slightly and when Sirius saw it he whined a bit and left again. Complaining about the ice cream on his way down the hall. 

"ok- ay" Theo breathed out slightly dazed, 

"sorry, had to get rid of him, he was very much onto us" Harry kissed Theo's neck. 

"Nah it's fine" Theo said quietly tilting his head allowing Harry full access to his neck. 

Harry disconnected himself from Theo's neck and stuck his head out of the closet, 

"Coast is clear lets go" Harry stepped out, Theo hopping out after and closing the doors. 

The two made their way up to the Astronomy tower, the halls painfully empty. The sky was glimmering with stars, the moon casting pale slivers of light down on the two. 

"When exactly do you intend to reveal yourself?" Theo asked softly splaying Harry's fingers. It had been an idea Harry had been toying around with. 

"I don't know, probably after NEWT's I don't want to put you in danger though" Harry spoke laying back on the floor. 

"I doubt anyone would try anything honestly" Theo said laying his head on Harry's chest, 

"I figured as much, but I would probably go batshit crazy" Harry said breathing in, as if not wanting to ever think that thought. 

"That ... should be a good thing right" 

Harry hummed and exhaled a bit, "I might do summer before seventh though, be able to leave with bang" "Oh but yeah I guess that would be a good thing for you, not for me I'd go crazy without you" 

"Awww nice to know you can't live without me" Theo squished Harry's cheeks 

"No I can't, you keep me sane darling" Harry kissed the crown of Theo's head. 

Theo smiled and snuggled further into Harry, who kept Theo snug and close, likely heating him from the cool wind. Theo was always cold, freezing fingers, and just cold in general. So the solution? Stay extremely close to Harry, who was always warm. Very warm indeed. 

"And what are you two doing out of your dorms, after curfew?" Dumbledore spoke climbing the winding staircase up to the astronomy tower. 

"Well, obviously, we were having sex" Harry said blankly, enjoying the shock on the old mans face. 

"No, we weren't" Theo added clapping his hand over Harry's mouth. "Ew Harry your not five" Theo wiped his hand on Harry, who simply smiled and looked innocent. 

"I couldn't help but hear, down in the staircase, that you are planning on revealing yourself, could I inquire about what?" 

"You could" Harry sat up straight, there was a long moment of pause, 

"Did you just sit up without your arms with mr Nott on top of you?" Dumbledore looked at Harry, a light shining in his eyes. Maybe Harry would mold into the strong hero people needed. 

"Yeah, why?" Harry shrugged "Theo's light as a feather" 

"No matter, how do you intent to stop Hades, everyone is looking up to you for help" Dumbledore had decided to play the game that way then. 

"never" Harry turned his head to face the man who had moved to the edge of the tower, clogs seemed to be turning in Harry's head and his eyes lit up, green eye starting to glow eerily. 

Dumbledore stroked his beard observing Harry's eye, where had he seen that before. The spark in Dumbledore's eyes grew dimmer as the truth hit him. 

"Understand now?" Harry smirked, darkness shrouding his eyes.