"See you tonight, baby" he whispered to his ear before walking back to his car.

He entered the car and it drove out of sight immediately.

Felix raised his hand and touched his lips, he blinked his eyes and he did not know when a smile left his lips.

"That pervert," he mumbled.

****

PARIS***

Jimin laid on the bed doing nothing in particular. They were in one of Jungkook' houses in Paris.

He raised his hand to his face and a beautiful smile escaped his lips, seeing the ring which stood prettily on his finger.

"It's so beautiful," he whispered.

The scene of Jungkook' crying at the airport when he informed him of his pregnancy came to his mind and he blushed.

He cried like a baby that he was so touched. Was he that happy about it?

A call came on his phone, it was from his Mom.

"Hi, Mom," he smiled.

"I saw that video baby, congratulations!" Hana screamed happily.

"Thank you, Mom"

"I really can't believe my baby will be getting married in some weeks time, I'm so happy for you, Jimin" Hana smiled.

"Your Dad would like to talk to you"

"Son, congratulations" Chung Hee's voice was heard.

"Thank you, Dad," Jimin smiled.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant right now, you were just a year old yesterday"

Jimin chuckled.

"I've never wished for you to get pregnant out of wedlock, Jimin. But, I think it's just for the best, the video proved to me that Jungkook isn't playing with you"

"You're going to be a mother now, Jimin. It's every wish a parent will ever wish for. You've made us happy and your children are going to make you happy too"

"Amen"

They talked for a while and after that, the call ended.

Jimin dropped the phone to the side and a sigh escaped his lips, he was already feeling tired.

Jungkook entered the room and a bright smile left his lips when he saw him. He joined his on the bed.

"Wifey," he mumbled, pulling Jimin to him.

Jimin smiled and snuggled closer to him, just what he needed at that moment.

"I love you, baby," he whispered softly.

"I love you more than life itself. I love you and I love our baby" his hand went to his stomach and caressed it softly.

"Thank you, Cara. For giving me the most treasurable gift in the world, I'll forever love you" he said.

He pulled away to look at him, his eyes went to his red cheek and Jimin pouted sadly.

He raised his hand and touched his cheek.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked softly.

"It's nothing compared to the happiness that's surging within me right now" he muttered.

"I'm sorry" he pouts, still caressing his cheek.

He took his hand and placed it on his chest, his eyes staring into his.