She moved closer to him and went on her tiptoe, she placed her hand on his cheek gently and pressed her lips on his.

The kiss was brief and short.

She pulled back and stared at him.

"This" she whispered.

Jimoon creased his brow for a while before his eyes dawned in realization.

"You..."

Hyeonji smiled. She tried to move away from him but he quickly put his hand on her back.

"When?" He asked softly.

"A week? No, two weeks ago" she smiled prettily.

"Why? So you were pretending all along? Why didn't you tell me?" Jimoon asked.

"I love the way you're always caring about me, I just didn't want that to change, so I was a little bit selfish" she pouts.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

Jimoon shook his head before letting out a smile.

"I can never stop caring about you, Hyeonji. You don't know how happy I am right now" he said.

"What about your Mom? Is she aware of it?" He asked.

"No, you're the first one"

"You should inform her, she'll be so glad about it," he said.

"Thank you, Hyeonji. For regaining your memories,"

"I love you" she muttered.

"Even when I lost my memory, my heart still kept beating for you"

"F**k!" He pulled her to a tight hug.

"I love you, Hyeonji. I f**king love you"

"Do you know how long I've been in love with you? Everything about you drives me crazy a lot. Your pretty smile, the way you talk calmly, the way you walk with those sexy legs of yours, they drive me crazy a lot"

"I love you Hyeonji, Be my girlfriend please" he said happily.

"I love you too," she said.

Jimoon broke the hug and stared at her.

"So...?" He asked eagerly.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" She screamed before running off, covering her face with her palms.

"She said yes? She said yes!!!" Jimoon jumped up happily before running after her.

****

JUNGKOOK' MANSION***

Jimin gasped as he stared at the white substances on Jungkook' chest. He raised his hand to apologize but it flew to his mouth instead.

"Sorry," he quickly ran to the bathroom.

Jungkook' eyes were a little bit wide, his lips parted a bit.

He lowered his head and his hand flew to his nose at the horrible smell.

"Jimin, what the f**k!" He muttered in irritation.

He wiped his mouth with his hand and he gagged, the smell was so disgusting.

Then he started hearing her voice in the bathroom, he could hear the sound of him vomiting.

He got to his feet and rushed to the bathroom, there he met him puking his lungs in the WC.

"Jimin!" He went to him and packed his hair to the side, he started rubbing his back gently.

"Sorry okay, you'll be fine" he whispered.