"I just want my Mom back" she whispered.

"I'm coming over, alright?"

The door opened and Mr. Jeon entered. He was shocked to find his phone in Lisa's hands.

"What are you doing with my phone?" He moved closer to her.

Lisa quickly ended the call and placed the phone back on the table.

"I called Jungkook to inform him about Mom's arrival" she said.

"You did what? Why would you tell him? You know how much Jungkook hates the sound of that?!"

"I don't know since you chose to hide the truth from me! Even if she does something worse than that to us, she's still our Mom and your wife!" Lisa half yelled.

That word calmed Mr. Jeon down.

"She came to see us, she even hugged me and promised not to leave anymore. Isn't that enough proof that she's back to us?" She asked slowly.

She went to him and held his hands.

"Dad please, bring her back. I love her so much" she said.

"You love her even after everything? You never saw her, she abandoned you when you're just a year old. She eloped with another man and abandoned us, yet you still love her??"

Lisa nodded her head in tears.

"I love her because she's my Mom" she muttered.

Mr. Jeon pulled her to a hug while she cried on his shoulder.

"You little thing, you're just so innocent" he mumbled.

"I'll bring your Mom back to you, I promise. I'll try my best so you can see her again" he said.

Lisa stopped crying immediately she heard that. She placed her arms around him, smiling happily.

"Thank you, Dad," she whispered.

*****

JUNGKOOK' MANSION****

Jungkook was sitting on the bed when Jimin returned from the bathroom. His face was flushed and he was holding the hem of his top tight.

He went to the bed and sat not too far away from him.

"Sunshine," he started playing with his fingers.

"Last night... Did I?... I... Did I?" He stuttered, his cheeks reddening the more.

Jungkook turned to him and a smile left his lips when he noticed his nervousness.

"Did you sucked me last night?" He completed it for him.

Jimin cringed slightly at his vulgar use of words.

"You didn't, I was only teasing you" he muttered.

A wash of relief came over him and he smiled.

"That wasn't funny" he mumbled.

"Then try to stop getting yourself drunk again. What if something bad had happened to you while I wasn't there?" He scolded.

"I was only bored and... I'm sorry" he pouts.

"It's fine. It's my fault anyways, I shouldn't have left you all alone" he said and stood up.

"Sunshine," Jimin suddenly called.

He stopped walking but never turned to face him.

"Something is wrong, right?" He asked. He stood and walked to him.

"You look tense, can you tell me what's bothering you?"

"Lisa called just now," Jungkook said.

"Oh... What did she say?"