~CH 50×Am I in love?~

Taehyung's pov

I opened the door of my room, and found my doll doing his night skin care routine.

He turned his head in my direction when he heard the voice of door getting lock again.

"Oh you are back?!" he said in excitement, which made me smile warmly. I walked towards him, and snaked my arms around his waist.

"did you, missed me?" I mumbled again the soft skin of his neck, which made him chuckle a little.

"May be." he said, and I hummed.

.

.

.

"Uhmahh!" Hoseok moaned in ecstasy, when taehyung caressed his long tongue over his cl*t. He smirked and attached his lips to the younger's cl*t, making a moan escape his heart shaped lips.

Well, hoseok is blindfolded by a silk black cloth and his hands are cuffed to the headboard of the bed. His legs are spread wide by a spreader bar between his legs, while taehyung's face is literally buried into the cunt of his lover, where he abusing his little clit which is just above his wet opening.

"Uu-ahhhh~" Hoseok moaned again and tears of pleasure made his blindfold wet, when taehyung thrusted his tongue into his pink and already wet cunt.

His mouth opened wide and his tongue got at the deepest parts of him, which made hoseok let out a squeal and he gripped on the handcuffs for his dear life. His back arched and toes curled, when taehyung's licked his insides.

Taehyung can now feel the other's walled getting tight around his tongue, so he removed it, and positioned his large and erect length in front of his entrance.

"Are you ready doll ? " he whispered near of his ear. Hoseok didn't said anything, and gave a slight nod to him, while tears was still flowing down from his blindfold.

"A-ahh-ahhhhhhhhh!" He screamed out loud, when taehyung pushed his whole length into his wet and leaking entrance in one go.

"F-fuck! D-daddyy~ ummm y-you are b-bigger than b-before~" Hoseok said while moaning, which made taehyung smirk.

"I din't knew you are such a kinky kitten, my doll~ . You should have informed this side of yours before to me." Taehyung whispered near of his lips, and rolled his hips in circular motion, which made hoseok bite on his lips sexily.

Well, the reason how they ended up doing a kinky sex, is taehyung accidentally found out that hoseok read books related to bdsm and kinky stuff, on some app called wattpad. And after that, taehyung did whatever the other read recently on that app.

"W-well, you still don't know a lot of sides of me, daddy." hoseok said and chuckled, but in an instant let out a loud moan when taehyung gave him a slow thrust. He chuckled and leaned down near to his face.

"Then I would like to you to show all those side, baby." He said, and again thrusted his hips inside of the younger again. Hoseok moaned and curled his toes again. The feeling of others long and thick length rubbing against of his tight walls, making him see stars at every thrust under those blindfolds.

"I-i would like to show you, daddy~" he said. Taehyung smirked and attached his lips to his lips, and now his hips started to move with some pace. Hoseok let out a series of moans when taehyung's pace fastens, and his member rubbed against his walls and hit the deepest part of him continusly.

Taehyung broke the kiss and inserted his middle and index finger into hoseok's mouth.

"Show me how good you are in sucking and how good your tongue is, Kim Hoseok~ " Said taehyung, and gave him a harsh thrust, which made hoseok let out a choked moan. He obeyed what the other said and wrapped his pretty pink and heart shaped lips around other's fingers.

Stalker (A vhope fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara