nine

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter nine
adore you

*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I like it here." Lo'ak and Ama'ia sit outside their new home, their feet dangling above the water.

"Of course you do, everyone can see how in love you are with Tsireya. You were practically drooling as soon as you set eyes on her. Hey!" Lo'ak shoved the girl which causes her to fall into the water below. Her head pops up above the water, "I'm gonna skin you alive!"

The two can hear Jake calling out to the Sully's and watch as Neteyam approaches them, "Family meeting come on." He pulls Lo'ak up to his feet before looking at Ama'ia pull herself back up onto the platform, the girl standing up. "You look like a drowned rat."

The girl scowls at him and goes to walk pass him but is stopped by his hand on her arm. "It's a family meeting."

"And I am family." Ama'ia shoves pass him, her shoulder colliding with him.

*:・゚✧

Inside the marui the other Sully members had arrived, all crouched in a circle. She takes the place beside Lo'ak and Kiri, the latter sending her a confused look. Ama'ia only nods her head towards the boy on her left and Kiri understands straight away.

"I need you kids on your best behaviour, I mean it." Jake glances around at them all, "Learn fast, pull your weight and don't cause trouble, got it?" They all nod their heads at the man while Neteyam verbally responds to his father, "yes sir." This causes Ama'ia to roll her eyes.

A sniffle leaves the smallest Sully, "I want to go home!" Ama'ia's hearts a little listening to Tuk, don't they all?

"Tuk this is our home now. We're gonna get through this if we have each others backs, right?"

Neytiri speaks up after pulling Tuk into her arms, "What does your father always say?" Sully's stick together, Ama'ia doesn't speak it with the rest of the children.

Jake's eyes focus on the girl, "This time with some feeling."

She smiles at the man, although it doesn't reach her eyes, "Sully's stick together."

"That's right!"

*:・゚✧

Later that day the Sully children and Ama'ia meet three of the Metkayina children. Tsireya and her brother Ao'nung as well as a boy names Roxto join them. The group stand around talking to their friends. Tsireya approaches Ama'ia, "Your hair is different."