four

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter four
adore you

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The war party fly their ikran's through the hallelujah mountains towards their current home. Tuk's faint voice can be heard as they land on the outskirts of the cave system.

The Sully family members involved in the raid dismount their ikrans and immediately fall into step behind Jake. "Fall in!" Jake's tone is demanding and Ama'ia can already tell the three teenagers are in a lot of trouble. Neteyam is the first to step in front of dad, followed by Ama'ia and last Lo'ak. She stands in between the two Sully sons and watches the two from the corner of her eyes.

"You're supposed to be spotters. You spot bogeys and you call them in," Jake's eyes drift over the three of them, disappointment clear as day within them. "From a distance!" His voice lifting into a shout which causes Ama'ia to slightly flinch at while the two sons drop their gazes.

"Does that sound familiar? Jesus, I let you three geniuses fly a mission and you disobey direct orders." Jake's hands a thrown in the air whilst Kiri approaches the group, her attention of the three to check for injuries.

"Kiri, can you go help your grandmother with the wounded please." He hand rests on Neteyam's arm as she notices the bleeding. "My brother is wounded." Her voice firm as she looks at her father. Ama'ia looks towards the ground at this, a sense of guilt overtaking her features. To her right, she sees Tuk step towards Lo'ak to check him for any injuries, her actions mimicking that of Kiri's.

Jake glances towards the young girl, his face softening, "Tuk, go with her. Go." This time not arguing, Kiri grabs ahold of Tuk's hand and leads her towards the medical tent.

Neteyam steps forward, his head held high. "Father, I take full responsibility."

Cutting him off, Jake exclaims "Yeah, you do. Because you are the older brother, you got to act like it!" Usually Ama'ia enjoys watching Neteyam get scolded, which is why she is confused now that she feels bad for the boy. Although, she just chalks it up to feeling a little lightheaded after the explosions.

"MaJake, your son is actually bleeding." Neteyam shrugs his mother's words off. "It's fine mother."

Jake sighs at their words, "Go and get patched up." He steps back to let his eldest and mate pass, "Go on, you're dismissed."

He then turns towards the girl and another sigh leaves his lips, "You go on and get checked at well."

Ama'ia doesn't argue, only turning around to give Lo'ak an apologetic smile. Though the smile drops when she hears Jake's next words, Lo'ak slightly shaking his head at her as she takes a step towards them.