eight

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter eight
adore you

*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

Ama'ia looks back as the her ikran flies over the ocean. The forest stands tall behind her, slowly becoming smaller as she flies away. Jake talks of a reef clan, far across the ocean, where we hope to receive uturu.

When she returns her gaze to in front of her, she catches the eye of Neteyam. As he rides his own banshee to her, he watches his home disappear from sight before turning at the girl his family to consider theirs. He couldn't hate her more than in this very moment. She is not a Sully therefore Quaritch is not after her.

Neteyam believed that she should've stayed home, that her life was in no danger but even he knew that she was no longer safe in the forest. And maybe, just maybe, he is grateful Ama'ia came with them.

The family travel for close to eight hours, though a storm and sunny skies. And the occasional glance between Ama'ia and Neteyam.

*:・゚✧

The family approach land that is filled with sand, marui's and na'vi. As they fly over what Ama'ia can only assume is the reef clan a horn is blown, notifying the entire clan of the arrival of new comers. Ama'ia watches as na'vi dive into the water, only surfacing when the forest na'vi land.

She's amazed by the sophistication the reef clan seems to hold, effortlessly swimming through the water while holding their breaths for long periods of time. Ama'ia jumps off her ikran and Lo'ak joins her side. Together the best friends follow behind his family.

Jake leads the group, his arms held to the side in the air, hands wide open to show he means no harm. When Ama'ia shifts her gaze the oldest Sully boy, she giggles at the sight. Neteyam follows his father, copying every slight move though when he hears laugher behind him he immediately drops his arms, turning around to glare at the girl.

They all come to a stop, Ama'ia stands in between Lo'ak and Neteyam as they watch the Metkayina clan circle around them. Two boys approach the trio, the three forest na'vi lifting their hands to their heads before bringing them back down.

"Look! What is that? Is that meant to be a tail?" The shorter boy says while pointing at their tails, this causes for the taller boy to snicker.

A girl walks up behind them, "Enough. Roxto, Ao'nung."

From Ama'ia hears a small "hey". Which is followed by the reef girl's giggles. Ama'ia shifts her eyes between the two, a smirk makes its way on to her face as she turns to look at Neteyam, who mimics the same expression. Slowly the smirks turn into small smiles and when the two realise they snap their heads to face forward.