six

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter six
adore you

*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

"Watch our six." No one else speaks as an avatar shuffles to behind the others, Kiri and Spider being tugged along.

A minute passes with no movement. The children all start to worry that their call for help was too late. Tuk sniffles to Ama'ia's left, her head snapping towards the young girl. She nods her head once as if to say everything will be okay. The younger girl had sent a small smile back, the both of them knowing the other didn't believe that sentence.

Suddenly a bird like call is heard. One that sounds eerily like that of Neytiri's when the mother hunts. The sound echoes throughout the dense forest, all five children glancing around, catching each other's eyes. The call is heard again, louder than before. It was no mistaking it now, Neytiri and Jake were here.

Kiri mumbles to herself, the avatar holding onto her growing increasingly frustrated when she doesn't stop. The avatar groans while shuffling the trio around before a thud is heard and Kiri stops her mumbles. All the avatars spin around, hands still tightly grasping the other na'vi children.

"Contact made!" The remaining avatars raise their guns, frantically spinning around to find the source of the arrow.

A word floats through the air, barely above a whisper. "Lo'ak." The kids spring into action, Lo'ak, Tuk and Ama'ia turn and bite into the avatars holding them hostage. Teeth sink deep enough to break the skin and release blood. The avatars scream in pain, the three are thrown to the side where Lo'ak immediately pulls Tuk to her feet to make their escape. "Tuk, come on."

Lo'ak looks to Ama'ia, who stands a few meters away from the siblings, both of them nod before making a run towards safety. An object is hit across Ama'ia's face with such a force that she falls to the ground, an avatar stands above her with a gun pointed at her. Instantly her arms are up, palms shown in surrender. Ama'ia is tugged to her feet, a knife placed at her throat as she watches her friends escape.

She's spun around again, the avatar now using her as a body shield. Ama'ia's heart beats faster, the knife is pulled impossible closer to the skin of her neck and Ama'ia prays to ewya for help. A shuffle is heard from behind and she is once again spun around in the direction of the noise. A shout is heard from her right, "Mrs Sully!"

Bright yellow eyes stare back at Ama'ia for a second, the girl recognising them within a second. Neteyam? An arrow flies past her head, the hold on her as well as the knife drops and Ama'ia glances behind to see the now dead avatar with an arrow sticking out of his mouth. "Show off." She scoffs to herself before running off, ducking under all the gunfire to avoid being caught in the crossfire again.