Ladka jawaan hogaya hai! Imraan said and laughed.

“Haan ab shaadi hone wali hai ! Biwi aane wali hai, dating waiting hogi, Zach teased.”

Mein toh apni bahu ke sath shopping par jaungi! Nisha said.

Do you guy's want me to have breakfast or not? Fahd asked grumpily.

Accha sorry, everyone stop it okay ! Nisha said and served him.

“Don't go empty handed, buy a jewelry for her, and compliment her, ask her what she likes and dislikes, be respectful and calm with her, make her happy, Nisha explained while serving. ”

Ok okay mom calm down I'll keep that in mind, please have your food, I can take it, fahd said and took dish from her hand.

Haan, and keep this buy anything, you think she looks at, imraan said and placed a bundle of cash infront of him.

If she looks at mall, should I buy it ? Fahd asked sarcastically.

Yess! If she wants it and you can afford it then buy it for her! Imraan said.

Okay okay love experts! Fahd said and raised his hands.

*******************

Arrey why aren't you ready yet ? Haani asked.

I have 3 hour's I'll get ready later, mahi replied while playing game on her phone.

It's your first date with your fiance! You have to look good, I bought a dress for you this morning, haani said.

Girls chill! We are just going for lunch, maahi said.

He's so handsome, please you have to look good!, Zara said.

I look good I know that, it's just a date not my wedding, maahi said.

Seriously, I'm scared what are you gonna do once you are married, Sabah said.

Don't worry about me, look at yourselves you all have managed to be married, I'll do it too, mahi said.

You should thank God that you met fahd, he's great and so his family is, I really think you'll have cool mother in law unlike mine, Sabah said.

Eww your mother in law is just, I can't even describe, Zara said made a face.

I know, I know, but Nisha aunty is amazing oh God she's so chill, haani said.

Yeah everyone's chill over there, mahi said.

********************

Fawad: oh ho someone's all set for the date.

Fahd : yes I just bought a bracelet, chocolates and roses.

Fawad: don't make it awkward.

Fahd : I won't, I'm just nervous.

Fawad : chil, she's cool, where are you taking her ?

Fahd : our hotel.

Fawad: alright then all the best, be yourself, this about your life.

Fahd : no you have scared me more,

Fawad: arrey Jaa don't make her wait.

Fahd: almost there bye.

*************

Fahd was infront of the merchant's house, he waited for the Watchmen to open the gate, he had bouquet in his lap,