ℍ𝕒𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪

Start from the beginning

"Ivan. Can you come over here and take Aida?" She asks and Ivan nods his head.

He goes to walk away when his shirt makes a loud sound and rips.

"What the fuck! Luc! You nailed me to the fucking drawer! Look at my shirt!" He shouts and I sigh.

Ev holds her palm out to me and I reach into my wallet and slap two fifty-dollar bills into her hand.

"Why are your eyes all red?" Ivan asks as he walks to us, causing all of the eyes of the others to snap toward Ev.

"Did you get her stoned?" Ivan asks me.

Why the fuck is it always my fault?

"No!" I exclaim.

"So why does she look like she's been on a ten-day bender? It's either that or-" Ivan pauses and sends me a glare.

"Did you make her cry?" Spencer shouts, almost angrily as they all walk towards us.

Eli goes to walk to us too when his shirt rips.

"Luc! What the fuck is wrong with you!" he shouts looking down at his ripped shirt.

"Sorry," Luca mutters before they all turn their attention to me.

"Did you make her cry? Why does she look like she's just watched the titanic on repeat?" Luca asks.

"She never cries. What the fuck did you do?" Turner asks as they all fold their arms.

"I swear Matt we may be friends but if you made little Mount cry I'm amputating both of your legs," Ivan says.

"I'll settle for punching him in the face." Eli chimes in and Ev holds up a hand.

"He didn't do anything. I started crying after Aida screamed while getting her shots." Ev admits like she's ashamed of it. "And I don't want to hear another word about it."

"You sure? Because if he made you cry you know we'll run him over if we have to." Ivan says.

"Ivan, we've talked about this. We try and sort shit out with our words first." Elijah mumbles from behind him as he continues to examine his now ripped shirt.

"I promise you that's what happened. She screamed and I nearly slapped the doctor across the face." Everest says and they all nod their heads, finally satisfied with her answer.

Ev turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I think you owe me another hundred considering both of them were nailed to it." She says, holding her palm out again.

I roll my eyes and take out my wallet for the second time and put another two fifties in her hand.

"You just happen to have two hundred dollars in cash, in your wallet?" Turner asks.

"Wow, I was born into the wrong family," Ivan adds.

"Me too," Spencer mumbles.

Ivan claps his hands and jumps up and down slightly with a grin.

"We may have been nailed to it but look! We built it and..." he walks over to the drawers and gives them a small shake. "See. Structurally sound!" He exclaims like a child.