Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker

Comenzar desde el principio

"HEY (Y/NNNNN), I'M GONNA PUT YOUR LIZARD IN MY MOUTH AND SEE WHAT IT TASTES LIKEEEEEE!!!" I suddenly heard Chris's voice scream from me and Silver's room. I ascended so quickly up the stairs to get to my room it appeared that I'd jumped them all at once out of panic.

~~TIMESKIP~~~

"Um... Mx. (Y/N)...could you please read me this story?"

I was on the floor with Spyro in the living room trying out different hats on SplendorHansel because he'd asked me to and no one else had wanted to deal with Hansel, so me feeling bad I just decided to be of company to the now human slender. I look up and notice it was Nightmare Ally who had come up to my shyly, holding a rather large book in her hand and her wide blue eyes were akwardly avoiding mine, like she was scared to have asked.

"Aw Ally, sure, of course I'll read to you," I respond, surprised the shy doll girl had even came up to me in the first place. Her gaze finally focused on me once I'd accepted and she dipped her head, "Th-Thank you!"

Hansel pouted and removed the baseball cap from his ginger haystack, then crossed his arms, "Well if you and Ally are going to be reading fun stories together then I want to read them too!"

I rolled my eyes then chuckle as I glanced at Ally, "Hey Al, mind if Spledo-Hance joins us in reading."

She shook her head frantically, "N-No, of course I don't mind at all! Yes, read with us Uncle Hansel..."

"Hoooray!!!" Hansel jumped up, throwing his hands in the air. It seemed that for a moment he forget he couldn't spawn confetti in his human form so he stood there for a second in utter confusion until he realized his current state. He then chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head, "Heh, whoopsies! Please pretend that didn't happen, ehehe!"

Ally giggles softly and grabs both me and Hansel's hands, pulling us to the couch with her. I grab Spyro as well and place him in my lap as we all take a seat, Ally and Hansel both sitting on each side of me and Ally handing me the book. Ally and Splendor look at me with eager expressions like the kids they were, and I can't help but laugh at them.

Just as I'm getting ready open up the book and start reading for my dear inhumane children, Dr. Smiley conveniently walks into the space and stood before us. He was carrying with him some sort of big black bag filled with stuff. He greeted me with a slight tone of annoyance, "It's time Mx. (Y/N), aren't you ready? We should be heading to the facility now."

'Ah shoot, I almost forgot all about that...'

"Aww (Y/N), I thought you were gonna read to me and Uncle?" Ally whimpered. "Don't fret Ally, when (Y/N) returns they could read to you as much as you'd like," Smiley interjected before I could even say anything. "Where are you and (Y/N) going...can I come?" Ally asked, glancing at me nervously before looking at Smiley. Smiley seemed to hesitate for an answer for a moment, and I raise an eyebrow at him, "...Can't she come too? Might be a cool experiment, whatever it is, and Ally'll wanna see."

"Yeah...I want to see..."

Smiley still hesitated a few moment before smiling, "Sure....of course she can come....! Who knows, she might learn a thing or two from me...?"

I grinned. Dr. Smiley wouldn't think of zapping me to another dimension if a kids around, would he. I dunno but I felt somewhat safer knowing that Ally was coming along.

Ally smiled and hopped up from the couch, leaving the book in SplendorHansel's lap, "We'll be back later to read Uncle, just watch my book that Daddy gave to me."

"Can do, my child!" Hansel nodded and hugged the book close to him with a wide smile. Spyro started nuzzling my stomach with his snout so I picked him up and stood from the couch with him in my arms, "I'll be taking this lil big guy with me too—Chris has been asking for an early death lately and I'm not in the mood to come up with excuses for why I murdered and buried a kid...?"