Chu Yu turned around and looked at the man puzzled, while Lu Tingxi took a step forward, covered the camera, and seemed to mention it very naturally, "The exclusive detection tool issued by the Institute of Life Sciences has not been used for a while, forgot Is it?"

    Chu Yu: .........

    Why doesn't she remember that she still has this thing!

    Lu Tingxi blinked, and for a moment it was bright and colorful. Chu Yu immediately understood that it was Lu Tingxi who got it. He didn't know when he got it, but it was safe to take it with him when he went out.

    Look, is this used?

    Chu Yu followed him and said, "Ah, it's been useless for a while..."

    She winked at Lu Tingxi, how can I use it?

    "That's right." Lu Tingxi bent his lower lip, "I'll do it."

    The man lightly stroked the point where the ball pattern was the densest, and immediately, the ball flew up, unpacked from a clean sphere into various extremely slender torsos, and projected a light golden light, sweeping across the rabbit. The whole body of the rabbit.

    After a while, it reported with a cold mechanical voice.

    "Latin American rabbits, biological classification animal kingdom Chordate phylum, vertebrate subphylum, mammalia, lagomorpha, its main composition is orthopedic... The mood is gentle, there is no violent factor inside, and it can be eaten directly." This time,

    all Everyone was shocked.

    [? ? ? No violence factor? 】

    【Docile temperament, no violent factor... That means there is no danger, can you be a pet? ]

    [A strange beast that can be eaten directly without mental elimination? marvelous! 】

    【Wake up! What you lack is not a beast without a violent factor, but the culinary skills of the anchor! ]

    [The ball is really easy to use, and so is the tool man. 】

    The ball flew into Chu Yu's hands after the appraisal. She looked at Lu Tingxi with the same expression, as if the ball was just given to her, and she had no intention of taking it back.

    But...

    "Take it." Chu Yu returned the item, "Prove it's edible, I'm going to deal with the rabbit."

    Lu Tingxi didn't refuse, and took the ball, "I'll help."

    The animals in the interstellar are huge, One end can last a long time, so Chu Yu brought all the meat on this trip, and the butcher robot was still left at home. Now it's the turn to kill the rabbit... It's troublesome.

    She knows how to kill a chicken, that is, cut a knife on the neck, then heat water to pluck the hair, and then cut open the abdomen to clean the internal organs, but killing a rabbit requires an extra step, peeling, or starting from the mouth!

    This is a bit cruel, the key point is that she doesn't know how to do it!

    Lu Tingxi saw Chu Yu's entanglement, and lifted the fat rabbit away, holding Chu Yu's knife in one hand, and saw this man who looked like a light and wind, asked very naturally.

    "How to kill?"

    Chu Yu was stunned.

    It's really too condescending!

    Turning around, I thought again that this is the God of War of the Empire. I don’t know how many alien beasts and alien races have been slaughtered. Killing a rabbit or something... It’s not a problem at all, right?