*3291-3295*

Chapter 3291: Distribution, Di Beichen!

Listening to Gui Jun's words, Gao Hanchun also nodded. Instead of continuing to make people look at them like jokes, it's better to make a quick shot.

As for the cultivators who may be hidden around, they only need to pay more attention to them.

In the next instant, the vigorous vitality aura burst out from the bodies of the three Gao Hanchun, and their true strength was also fully revealed.

At the moment when the opponent's breath broke out, Baili Hongzhuang's four had a clear understanding of the opponent's cultivation base, Gao Hanchun's strength reached the eighth rank of the purple realm, and Lu Jiangang and Gui Jun's cultivation base reached the seventh rank of the Purple Realm, this level of strength is generally the same as Baili Hongzhuang's previous judgment.

Seeing this, the breath of the four people in Baili Hongzhuang also diffused at the same time, the pure purple realm fifth-order cultivation base!

Looking at this scene, the eyes of the onlookers changed, and they were immediately more sure that the four Baili Hongzhuang were indeed newcomers who had just arrived on the island of Penglai, otherwise they would not be the pure fifth-order Xiu in the purple realm.

It's just that, as far as the situation of the two sides is concerned, the difference in strength is a bit too big. In other words, this is a battle without any suspense at all!

Gao Hanchun, who originally had some doubts about the strength of the Baili Hongzhuang four in his heart, suddenly breathed a sigh of relief after noticing the breath of the four Baili Hongzhuang. There is no threat, and trying to solve it is just a simple matter.

'Stupid guy, with only this strength, you dare to be arrogant in front of us. I think you are really impatient to live."

Lu Jiangang's face appeared with a thick smile, no matter how they lost face before, as long as the four people of Baili Hongzhuang were killed, then all these remarks would naturally cease to exist.

The four people of Baili Hongzhuang have solemn faces. They have never underestimated the strength of the three of Gao Hanchun. They must take this battle seriously.

A little carelessness, you may really lose your life.

"White Lion and I will go and deal with Gao Hanchun first, the three of you will deal with Lu Jiangang and Gui Jun, Xiao Hei Xiao Bai don't reveal your real body first, the sneak attack can achieve the best effect."

Di Beichen had already figured out how to fight at the first time. The white lion's current cultivation has reached the sixth rank of the purple realm. Although Di Beichen only has the fifth rank of the purple realm, he has the help of the blood aura. It can also improve their cultivation.

It is almost impossible to solve Gao Hanchun, but as long as the time can be delayed until Baili Hongzhuang and others kill Gui Jun or Lu Jiangang.

"Only you and the white lion, will the pressure be too much?" Baili Hongzhuang is a little worried, the eighth rank of the purple realm, this strength is not a joke, as long as the opponent makes a move, it is likely to be directly taking their lives.

"Don't worry, the purpose of the White Lion and I is to delay time, and will not fight against Gao Hanchun." Di Beichen said.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang thought for a moment before nodding, "Okay."

Baili Hongzhuang and Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying looked at each other, and so, they must fight and make a quick decision, otherwise Di Beichen and the White Lion will be in danger.