*2721-2725*

Chapter 2721: She is Lan Yixuan!

Next, Baili Hongzhuang returned to the house and started practicing.

Now everything that should be prepared is ready, and she doesn't need to bother too much.

In the remaining time, she simply tried her best to hit the purple realm.

Although there is still some distance from breaking through to the purple realm, she also knows that it is not far away.

It won't be long before she can break through the purple realm.

If you can break through the purple realm before the canonization ceremony, it is naturally the best.

After learning that Baili Hongzhuang and Lan Hongtai had a secret conversation, Lan Jingkuang and others couldn't hold back anymore. No one knew what they were talking about. Words are not a good thing.

"Father, what should we do now?"

After learning about this, Lan Qingyan was in a very bad mood. Now she was increasingly unable to see through Baili Hongzhuang. She always felt that there was a conspiracy everywhere, but it was impossible to prevent.

"Didn't you talk to Baili Hongzhuang before? Have you cound anything out?"

Lan Jingkuang's face was still deep, making people unable to see his thoughts.

"I did try it out, but Baili Hongzhuang hid it so deeply that she didn't say anything, and even pretended that she didn't know anything.

It's just that, I think she is indeed carrying a conspiracy this time."

Lan Qingyan frowned slightly, she always remembered the last words Baili Hongzhuang said at the time.

In this world, there is a situation called Thunderbolt in the blue.

A bolt from the blue.

Is this something she is about to encounter?

Perhaps this is just a curse word that Baili Hongzhuang casually said, but for some reason, Lan Qingyan always feels Baili Hongzhuang was very confident when she said this sentence.

"Your aunt is ready for the poisoning, and originally planned to do it after your canonization ceremony. Now it seems that it is earlier. Proceed as well."

Lan Jingkuang's mad voice was low and gloomy, and this matter was full of weirdness. He always felt that it might be out of their control at any time.

Only when this hidden danger is resolved as soon as possible, they only then can they truly feel relieved.

Hearing that, Lan Qingyan also nodded, "This couldn't be better!"

She doesn't want to see Baili Hongzhuang's face anymore. Once she dies, then she can take advantage of it.

However, Lan Jingkuang and others were preparing to start with Baili Hongzhuang. When they found out that Baili Hongzhuang was unavailable and went into retreat.

This was not good news.

In this way, they didn't even have a chance to start.

"So it seems that there may be something secretly discussed between the Patriarch and Baili Hongzhuang, so Baili Hongzhuang will stay closed now."

Lan Kaicheng's face became difficult to look, this should have been a very simple thing to poison Baili Hongzhuang within the scope of the Lan family.

But now Baili Hongzhuang is unavailable and went into retreat, and they can't find other ways.