*2761-2765*

Chapter 2761: It's over, brother grievances!

However, in the fight just now, he clearly felt that Lan Yunxiao's cultivation had reached the seventh rank of the Purple Realm. How could this be possible?

It has only been a short time since Lan Yunxiao disappeared. Even if the former's cultivation talent has always been extremely strong, it would not have improved so much in such a short period of time.

Besides, after more than ten years of torture, Lan Yunxiao's body has long been ruined. Coupled with the various toxins in his body, even if Baili Hongzhuang can detoxify him, the recovery of his body will at least take a long time.

No matter from which point of view, it is impossible for Lan Yunxiao to achieve this level of cultivation!

Lan Yunxiao looked at Lan Jingkuang indifferently, "Over the years, you have played so long in front of me with prestige, you have forgotten how I surpassed you back then?"

If it were the former Lan Yunxiao, he would definitely not say such words to Lan Jingkuang.

It's just that, after more than ten years of cruel treatment, Lan Yunxiao has already cut off the brotherhood with Lan Jingkuang.

From the moment Lan Jingkuang forcibly took out the colorful beads from Lan Yixuan's body, they were already enemies!

To restore his cultivation as quickly as possible, Hongzhuang, Situ Yan, and Mu Jinse are all trying their best to get him to take Tiancai Dibao, so that his body can recover as soon as possible.

Although he could not practice because of poisoning before, he never forgot about it.

The dantian has dried up for a long time, and once the cultivation is started, the absorption speed is a bit stronger than before.

Listening to Lan Yunxiao's words, Lan Jingkuang's face became more and more ugly.

Even though so many years have passed, the original situation is still vivid, and it is a nightmare he can't forget for so many years!

He thought he had completely surpassed Lan Yunxiao now, but he didn't expect that when he saw Lan Yunxiao again, Lan Yunxiao would catch up!

Is it possible that his cultivation talent is so much worse than Lan Yunxiao?

Lan Hongtai and the others couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief after seeing Lan Yunxiao taking Lan Jingkuang's punch and not letting the windfall, and the color of wonder in their eyes became more intense.

"Unexpectedly, Yun Ye has been tortured for so many years, and his strength has reached such a strong level. He deserves to be our Yun Ye!"

Lan Borong's eyes flashed with excitement. Even after so many years, he seems to be the same as before and has never changed.

The Lan clan members of Lan Hongtai's line are also excited and happy. They yielded to Lan Yunxiao in the past, but now seeing him again, they feel the same as before.

"Even if you have reached the seventh rank of the Purple Realm now, what if you have been imprisoned for so many years, I don't believe you can beat me!"

Lan Jingkuang shouted. The color of madness in his eyes became more intense, and the vitality in his body poured out frantically, attacking Lan Yunxiao mercilessly.

Upon seeing this, Lan Yunxiao did not retreat without fear, and went straight up!

For so many years, it's time to resolve the grievances between them brothers!

Boom!

Boom boom boom!

The monstrous fluctuations in the vitality continued to spread, and the movements of Lan Jingkuang and Lan Yunxiao were lightning fast, dazzling people.