*3196-3200*

Chapter 3196: Explain, Qin is in charge!

The time of training passed extremely fast, and soon it was not far from the beginning of the auction.

The four of Baili Hongzhuang left the training area and returned to where they lived, and Tianmeng also appeared in front of them.

"The Emperor, the auction of the Golden Flame Auction House is about to begin. Guanshi Qin asked me to inform you that you will be able to set off in these two days." Tianmen slowly said.

She was also very surprised when she heard Guanshi Qin telling her about this matter. She didn't expect Guanshi Qin to know that Baili Hongzhuang and the four were very interested in the Cold Tears.

"We know."

"Guanshi Qin said that he will leave in two days, but if he meets you after arriving at Penglai Island, he will pretend not to know you."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "Okay."

It seems that Guanshi Qin is obviously unwilling to expose their identities in front of the Golden Flame Auction House, so they will be able to cover up a bit.

"The Emperor, I can still understand why you want to go to the auction, but why does Guanshi Qin also want to go there?" Tianmen couldn't help asking the doubts in her heart.

She has been in the Demon Refining Tower for a long time. It is difficult to see Guanshi Qin leaving the Demon Refining Tower normally, but Guanshi Qin is already preparing to leave for the second time during this period. It depends on the situation, but seems that it's related to Baili Hongzhuang?

"Qin Guanshi naturally has his reasons, maybe he is also interested in something in this auction." Di Beichen said lightly.

The doubts in Tianmeng's heart have not disappeared, but she also know that the four of Di Beichen do not intend to tell her more about it, and even said, "I hope you can successfully photograph the Yanhanzhi Tears, I will wait for the good news of your return at the Demon Refining Tower."

Baili Hongzhuang first nodded, "Thank you."

After Tianmeng leaves, Baili Hongzhuang and the others immediately began to pack their luggage, they should indeed also set off.

Guanshi Qin knows Penglai Island very well, and it is nothing to go later. The four of them have never been to Penglai Island. It is good to find out about the situation earlier.

"Guanshi Qin hopes that we will not have any contact with Jinyan Auction House. What are your plans?" Wen Ziran put the things in the house into the Qiankun bag while looking at Di Beichen two people and asked.

Di Beichen glanced at Wen Ziran, and said indifferently, "Since we are doing business, we naturally have to see which side has the highest price that is most beneficial to us. As for this final decision, we will look at it at that time. Right?"

"After we go to Penglai Island, we could also take the opportunity to learn about the situation of the Golden Flame Auction House. Now what we know is only a rough idea, maybe things are more complicated than we thought."

Baili Hongzhuang shrugged, even if Guanshi Qin gave them an answer that is likely to be the truth, they still cannot be sure.

"In my opinion, there may be a conflict between the Golden Flame Auction House and the Demon Refining Tower, so such an incident has occurred. Anyway, we have to look at the specific situation, as long as we don't suffer." Shangguan Yingying heartlessly said.

"Guanshi Qin and Guanshi Jin are profiteers, I think you are just as smart."

"I've been awarded."

After finishing everything, Baili Hongzhuang, four people and three beasts set foot on the journey to Penglai Island.