*2951-2955*

Chapter 2951: Emerald Island, the square!

The four of them looked at each other. As they are in their daily lives, they have never worried about money. They never thought that now they came to Penglai Island and realized poverty for the first time. This feeling of being poor is really helpless!

"This question, let's think of a solution tomorrow." Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "Although there is no need for gold coins here, the pill is hard currency no matter what."

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, the eyes of the three of Di Beichen fell on her.

Speaking of which, the three of them are all cultivators. It is indeed very difficult to earn spirit stones, but there is such a talented pharmacist as Baili Hongzhuang, who must earn spirit stones. It's not that difficult anymore.

Alchemist, that's the rich man among the rich!

"We also have a lot of medicines. If we don't work, we will exchange for some spirit stones." Di Beichen slowly said, "However, the value of spirit stones is also very high here. I'm afraid we won't have too many spirit stones."

Baili Hongzhuang came to the island of Penglai. It is also very important to improve her cultivation level, and now has to spend all her time on alchemy?

"Finally, take one step at a time and you will always find a way." Wen Ziran waved his hand, and a lightening expression appeared between his eyebrows again, "If there is really no way to earn spirit stones, how did the cultivators on the island of Penglai survive?"

"Haha, that makes sense." Di Beichen smiled heartily. Worrying too much is meaningless. After they learn more about the island of Penglai, there will always be a way.

"I'll go order wine and food first, and fill up my stomach first. Is the most important." With that, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying walked out of the house and went downstairs to order wine and food.

After the wine and food were delivered to Wen Ziran's house, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen entered Wen Ziran's room.

The next day, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen went to the square of Emerald Island under the guidance of the shopkeeper.

The Jade Island during the day is more lively than at night. Pedestrians can be seen everywhere, but all the pedestrians here are cultivators.

Walking on the road, just feeling the fluctuations in the vitality emanating from the pedestrians makes Baili Hongzhuang secretly amazed.

If the people from the island of Penglai appeared in the outside world together, it would have caused a great sensation on the Continent of Shengxuan.

It was this feeling that gave Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen a sense of tension. For their beloved relatives, they must strengthen their own strength.

The people here are enough to threaten the existence of Tiangang Sect!

When Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen came to the square, they saw a huge square sitting on the flat ground. The whole square was white. It was very simple and practical at first glance.

There are four competition platforms in this square. Although it is the first time to come to this square, Baili Hongzhuang can roughly guess that these four competition platforms are competition platforms. In other words, it may very be a place of life and death.

If there is a great grudge between the cultivators, it is very likely that they will come to this martial arts stage to resolve them, and they will not stop dying but also give everyone a testimony.

The two of Baili Hongzhuang did not stay too much in the square, but went directly to a building next to the square.

According to the shopkeeper, this is the place to record the information of new cultivators, and it is also from here to receive the first spiritual stone.