Chapter 3202: Learn the news!

"Not only that, we are here for the large-scale auction of the Golden Flame Auction House. In fact, to cause this auction boom, the Golden Flame Auction House also has small auctions every day. Yes, these events have naturally attracted many practitioners to watch." Wen Ziran added.

Baili Hongzhuang came to understand, "No wonder there are so many cultivators coming here, the Golden Flame Auction House utilizes a really good method."

Participating in a large auction, most of the cultivators are wealthy people, otherwise this grade of auction will be of no use even if they enter, because there is no ability to buy the auction items.

On the contrary, these small auctions may be more in line with the requirements of ordinary practitioners, and the things that appear in these auctions will not be bad. After all, this is the headquarters of the Golden Flame Auction House, for ordinary practitioners this is undoubtedly better to have the ability to compete.

"We understand that the status of the Golden Flame Auction House on the island of Penglai is deeply entrenched. Everyone has forgotten exactly when it existed. It seems to be better than Penglai Hall, Baihua Gate and Chiyue Zong appeared earlier, and this background is extremely powerful.

Most of the comments on the Jinyan Auction House are good. They are not deceptive, as far as the things that are sold in the Jinyan Auction House. They guarantee if there are fakes or other problems, they can be solved by going to Jinyan Auction House.

As for Mr. Jin's behavior, everyone only said that he was a peacemaker. He was always smiling. Almost no one had ever seen him get angry, but he was called a profiteer. Everyone admits it.

After all, as a manager of an Auction House, if he's not a profiteer, then he will not be able to develop the Golden Flame Auction House to this scale." Di Beichen slowly said.

After listening to all this, Baili Hongzhuang's heart is also a little clearer.

"According to this statement, Jin Guanshi is in charge. He's not someone who can't be contacted, it's just that we need to pay more attention to our own interests when negotiating."

Di Beichen nodded, "Yes, we have to wait until the auction to understand the specific situation."

"It's getting late now, let's go for lunch and try the dishes on Penglai Island." There was a light in Wen Ziran's eyes. He had been suppressing his cultivation when he was in the Demon Refining Tower, and now he could relax when he came to Penglai Island.

"Okay!" Shangguan Yingying nodded repeatedly, obviously also very interested in this food.

"The second floor of this inn is the dining room, we are in the dining bar in the room, so Xiao Hei and them are with us. Meals are also more convenient."

Di Beichen's gaze fell on the three beasts. These three guys have always been extremely interested in eating. It's the white lion's figure that might attract everyone's attention.

Listening to the words of Di Beichen, the three beasts immediately looked at Di Beichen gratefully. They ate dry food for four days in a row while on the way. They also want to taste this hot meal.

"In that case, let's go." Wen Ziran smiled and stood up and went straight down to the second floor.

After ordering a table of sumptuous dishes, the four people and three beasts began to taste it. They have to say, the taste of this Penglai island's wine and food is indeed superb.

Chapter 3203: Meet an acquaintance!

The four of them chatted freely and looked at the scene in the lobby through the curtain of the box. Because the auction is approaching, new practitioners will come to stay in the inn almost every moment. It's very lively.