Chapter 60 - Inundation

Enzo's POV

"Lorenzo?"

I turned around to be met with Khloe. My nightstand and realtor.

"Aww, I didn't know you were gonna have a baby."

I didn't reply and unloaded the cart of baby items for cash out.

Maya was specific to buy three pack of diapers so it could last for the month.

Apparently babies shit a lot.

She's not sure if it'll even last for the month.

It's a good thing I have money because baby items are really expensive.

"I'm guessing Allison isn't the mother since the last time I saw her, her belly was as flat as an iron bottom. "

"That's none of your business Khloe." I said firmly.

"Uh, sorry." She says timidly. "You didn't call me back the other day."

I sighed and turned.

"You're too pretty to be acting this desperate--"

"You think I'm pretty?" She smiles with a blush.

Well it's evident.

"Khl-"

"Call me, Lorenzo." She interjects with flirty eyes. "Congrats on your baby."

I watched her walk away coquettishly with her head held high.

I chuckled and turned to pay the cashier.

She doesn't give up. It's cute.

******

Allison's POV

I was laying with a sleeping Melody beside me while reading a book about pregnancy and motherhood for dummies

She love cock up har batty in a eh air essi.

The book have been really helpful and I feel positive about the whole being a mother thing.

Plus Melody's a day old so all she'll be doing for now is sleep, eat and shit.

I'm so happy peach is here and okay. I smiled as my heart warms.

I love her so much, I just wanna hold her in my arms forever and never let go.

Even if all of them didn't survive, I still have her. And I couldn't be more happy.

Then there's Enzo.

I sighed and laid my head back on the head board.

Nia had informed me of how torn Enzo was because of my absence and I couldn't help but feel so much guilt.

I selfishly took off to make myself feel happy and I didn't even think of how this would affect Enzo emotionally.

All I wanted was to not feel scared and feel alive again.

But if I'm honest, I didn't feel completely alive without him.

I was just tired of feeling broken all the time.

Enzo was right about all he said last night but I was drowning in trauma and depression.

The environment was suffocating and I just had to get away for a while to regain myself.

But I didn't leave him. I promised I wouldn't. I really just needed a break from his life.

Melody shuffles and makes sounds as if she's about to cry.