Chapter 14- After Math

Allison's POV

I woke up to the sound of a metal crashing on the floor.

"Fuck." I sat up and saw a fully clothed Lorenzo taking up a food trey and a fork from the floor. He turned to look up at me.

"Sneaking out on me Lorenzo? Really?" I sighed and got up out of the bed.

The cold air from the AC hit my body which caused my nipples to hardened and goosebumps to arrive on my skin.

I walked passed Lorenzo to the bathroom naked and grabbed my robe.

"It's ok. Go, you don't have to tell me who shot you or why they did it." I said and started brushing my teeth.

He stood at the door watching me as I did.

As soon as I'm finished, I turn to him. "Just make sure that if it ever happens again, don't come running to me because you can't go to a hospital."

I walked pass him out of the bathroom and picked out my clothes for the day. "Plus you owe me a new couch." I gave him a tight lipped smile and hopped into the shower.

A little while later the shower door slid open and my heart races because I knew it was Lorenzo without having to look.

*Mature Content ⚠️*

I could sense his presence as he neared me and trailed his hands from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers.

My breath hitched. "What are you doing Lorenzo?"

My clit throbbed and my nipples hardened yet again.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He used his thumb and circled my sensitive nipples. I gasped at the electrifying touch.

He was now wet and I was now soaked.

I involuntarily reached my hand around to stroke his already hardened, monstrous, veiny cock.

He spun me around and lift me from the shower floor. I wrapped my legs around his torso and latched onto his soft lips.

Enzo squeezed my ass cheeks and I bit down on his bottom lip and moaned. Our tongues stroke each other in a hungrily manner.

My stomach erupted in butterflies like a volcano.

His tongue.

He reached down and positioned his self at my entrance. I sank down on him and let out a breathy moan into the kiss. This was painful but it also felt amazing.

His dick grew inside me and I felt so full.

He slowly moved my hips up and down to meet his slow torturing thrusts. I threw my head back and moaned at each thrust.

I clenched on his dick and he groaned. "Feel how tight yuh pussy grip mi cocky Allison."

He started to go faster.

My palms found the glass doors as I try to pace myself. My breasts bounced and he took a nipple into his mouth.

"Ohh, Enzo." He was hammering my pussy while giving each nipple his attention. It felt so good. I swear I felt him hit my lungs. "I'm gonna cum!" I released all over his cock and the shower washed it all away down the drain.

Enzo pulled out and placed me on my feet to stand. He then turned my back to him and pushed my head down.

I placed my palms onto the glass doors to hold me up.

Lorenzo slammed into my pussy from behind. "Ahh!", I screamed out.

He did it again and this time he went deeper and hit a spot that was more painful but felt so good.