Chapter 20- Oops!

Allison's POV

1 week later

"I mean, he's the one who kissed me twice and even showed up to my house to go on a date with him. And that's twice as well!" I argued to Nia who was downstairs doing God knows what.

"Why lead me on if you know you're gonna dump me-ahhh!"

I jumped out of my bed and fell on the ground when the feeling of ice cold water pelts my skin agonizingly.

"Bomboclaat Nia! Dat fucking cold enuh." I shrieked and looked to see her smiling with an empty bucket in her hand

"Mi know. Dats why mi throw it pon yuh." I stood up from the ground. "It's been a week. Mi cya badda wid the same argument everyday no more. One minute yuh deh bawl and eh next yuh walk and cuss dung eh place."

"Because I'm upset and hurt." I scoffed. "And smashing his stupid BMW didn't make me feel any better."

I rolled my eyes at Nia's nuisance and headed to the bathroom to shower. "A dat yuh fi guh do from long time. Bathe yuh sowa pum pum."

"Doh brite. Mi bade twice a day everyday." I defended.

"Well yuh nuh look bathe."

"This a fi yuh fault." I hissed.

"How this a my fault? Bout yuh liddung inna bed a bawl ova man. A me tell yuh fi guh deh wid him?"

"You said I should talk to him and then you led me on when I wanted to take revenge."

"Yuh nuh know seh yuh nuh fi falla bad company and tek boost?" I rolled my eyes. "Plus mi think him did go talk to you."

"What does Enzo have to talk to me about other than the fact that he's a big waste man?" I was getting angry.

I know that Nia was keeping something from me and if she can't even tell me what it is then it's big.

"Ally, this isn't my thing to tell Ok. Chucky should a tell yuh but he chose not to." She says making me more confused.

"You know what, I don't care." I shrugged. "I don't want to hear anything from or about Enzo. We broke up and I'm moving on."

Argument done.

Nia's POV

Mi did literally a dead fi tell Ally bout 'Bawn Murdaraz'.

It's not like I can just say to her "Jordan, Jerome and Kyle deh inna eh Bawn Murdaraz gang and a Chucky a di leader'.

The Bawn Murdaraz is a gang that's been declared wanted for half a decade.

No one would even know if it's a gang if they hadn't made that clear themselves by leaving a mark at their crime scenes.

Thier identities stay unknown with civilization only knowing the name of the gang and that they are wanted for many crimes.

When I found out Jordan was one of them, I had no idea what to do.

I was scared to death and I thought that if I broke up with he was gonna kill me or something.

When mi seh mi love badman, neva know seh dis ya one ya rotten to the core.

I was only partially joking about that.

Our relationship is still rocky even though it's been a while since he told me but it's gonna take a while before I get over something so big and serious.

Heaven nuh have no space fi dem and they're so deep in the mess they live in, I don't think anyone can pull them out.

I tried with Jordan, but my efforts are worthless.