Chapter 56- The One with the Almost Good

Enzo's POV

The level of disappointment I'm feeling, overthrew the anger within me.

The phone call with my sister confirming that she indeed pushed her self on Blade made me feel as if I failed as an older brother.

Mi not even know wah fi think.

Blade fuck up fi give in to.

Wah di fuck dem did a think?

Dem big enough fi know seh a fuckery dem a do and dem prolong eh till eh reach suh far.

If a suh dem waah act like pitney dem fi get some boof inna dem rassclaat back.

Mi neva know seh a suh much fool mi have round mi.

What am I going to do to solve the situation?

Dis a not even my problem. Dem of the age fi sort out dem own a problem.

Only thing mi can do a convince Daddy fi show likkle leniency.

I sighed.

Mi still cya believe none a this.

Isabelle? My likkle sista? A dem type a oman ya my sista turn out fi be?

Mek mi not even bother.

I inhaled a puff of my weed and exhaled.

My nerves calmed.

"You seem chirpy." Allison comes out onto the balcony. "How are you holding up?"

I'm conflicted.

She sits on my lap and kisses my cheek.

I sighed. "Allison, mi just need space and time fi clear mi head."

"Space from me?" She looks at me the furrowed brows.

"Mi just need space from everything and everybody." I clarified.

She chuckles dryly and stood up. "Why are you starting an argument with me?"

What?

"Mi naah start no argument wid yuh."

"Telling me you want space from me is starting an argument." She says with attitude.

"Mi never seh mi waah space from you, mi seh mi just need space from everybody. "

"Same difference!"

"Wahm to yuh? From when yaah act so moody and--"

"So now there's a problem with me." She slaps her thighs. "I see, you can't bother to be around me anymore. You want your space, here it is."

She stomps off sliding the balcony door shut.

Jah know.

The door slides open once again.

"As a matter of fact, you're not getting any space. If you want space go meet Neil Armstrong or turn a freaking Astronaut!"

She storms over and threw herself down in my lap and wrapped my arm around her body.

I sighed.

Wah mi fi say?

Mi think she already know she mental.

As she sat there mumbling, I thought to myself for a while.

Oh.

Her period's coming.

"And you're gonna have to get me sanitary pads because my period is coming." Allison sighs and covers her face.

In embarrassment I assume.