Chapter 42- Yeah Well

Just remember to tap into your imagination.

*******

Enzo's POV

"Wah deh tek suh long?" I asked impatiently.

It's been about 5 minutes since Allison left me sitting on the bed blindfolded.

Yuh can put up stripper pole and handcuffs, blindfold man den gawn fi how long?

Wah yuh think go happen to me?

Probably not even aguh get to the handcuffing part.

The only way I can give into my venereal thoughts and carnal desires, is with the help of Allison's pussy or my hand.

The latter is definitely not an option.

She goodly a plan fi murda yuh.

Not before mi get a last fuck.

"Would you just relax?" Her voice was low and seductive.

I'm anticipating what's going on.

Slow steps approached me as I listened to the heels clicking on the tiled floor.

They stopped.

"Take off your blindfold." She tantalizingly whispered in my ear.

Man full up a goosebumps and ting affi tek eh off quick.

My eyes caught her sexy figure as she slowly walked to stand beside the pole.

She was wearing a black, floral mesh lingerie that had some kind of straps on the thigh area.

I trailed my eyes down her curvy body.

To the black mesh stocking which was torn in some places down to her black peep toe heels.

"Just sit back, watch and enjoy the show." Her red tainted lips spoke.

She pressed a small button on a remote then threw it to the side.

A song came on and she stood by the pole with her hand gripping it and her posture still.

Allison looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes before turning her head to the side.

Dis seem exciting.

Put your head on my...

A beat comes in and the lights immediately switched to red.

I bit my bottom lip as I stared at Allison's perfect silhouette.

Mi cocky rise.

Allison trailed her body with her hands and moved her hips in sync to the tune.

It was as if everything was in slow motion.

She threw her head back and at a leisurely pace, reached up to grip her neck.

What she did next had me moderately surprised.

Muma stick out har tongue and took her time rolling it back in that mouth of hers.

Jah jah.

A mad Allison waah mad mi enuh.