Chapter 1- Genisis

Allison POV

After going through some points with my editor, I left him to edit and upload my latest video about my newest skin care routine.

My fans have been asking for an update on that topic for a while now and it's time I deliver to my lovelies.

What I would not do for those people.

I heard my phone ringing upstairs and I run to get it from my room.

It was a facetime from Natania, my best friend.

I answered and was greeted by a loud, "Hey Bitch!" I smiled at her and waved knowing she can see me.

"Wahm Nia? A hope yuh naah come chat off mi ears bout dis new man wah yuh find enuh, cause yuh mouth loose and mi nuh waah hear wah him can do wid him tongue." I playfully warned her.

She bursts into fits of laughter. I don't know why Nia's so vulgar.

"No girl me nah talk bout him right now." She stated then chuckled lightly. "Babes, memba seh sumfest a tonight and yuh did promise me seh yuh wuda come with me."

"Shit! I didn't remember that was tonight." I did remember though.

My fans won't stop asking if I'm going and keeps pestering me about it.

I just don't want to go, my plan for tonight was Netflix and chill not to stand up for hours and watch artists perform.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it Nia. I'd have to do my make up, nails, and a whole other stuff so you can just go without me."

Natania looked at me curiously.

Somehow I think I'm still going to end up going to this year's sumfest.

*****

Natania and I arrived when chronic law was performing.

We bought two party horns and made sure we had our power banks 'cause yuh done know gyal haffi video and tek picha right tru.

Nia is the literal vibe. Yuh cya bored when yuh deh roun mi gyal.

She sponsors me a bottle of JB and boom.

Least she can do afta she drag mi outta mi house fi gaah road.

"How we a reach home if eh two a we plan fi drink?" I asked her.

"Yuh comfortable if mi mek mi boyfriend pick we up?"

No, he's a complete stranger to me and mi know di type a man dem wah Nia like which mek eh worse.

"Girl mi naah mek nutn do yuh." She chuckles. "Mi know how yuh stay, mi wudn suggest if mi neva know who me a deal wid."

I reluctantly agreed and decided to enjoy the party.

We stood in the VIP section and watched chronic law's performance.

"Browning yuh batty bug round a back deh."

I rolled my eyes and act as if I didn't hear.

Cahz anuh mi him a talk to at all.

Anyways, after chronic law it was Rytikal and I personally never made a fuss over his performance but he was okay.

I had stumbled upon cuz a couple comedians which was cool until they started asking for my number.

The flirt kinda way.

I politely turned them down and they didn't pest about it.

After we finished, I went and stood back beside Nia who was tipsy and snapping.