Chapter 16 - The Promised Date

Allison's POV

3 Days Later

Lorenzo has been in Kingston for three days but he facetime's me every night and we just talk for hours about ourselves and random stuff.

Well I did most of the talking but he chipped in also.

He was still reluctant in telling me about what happened to him. But I decided I would let that go for now.

I'll find a way to get it out of him.

My phone pinged and I picked it up to see a message from Lorenzo. My heart leaped at what it says.

Lorenzo: I think it's time I took you to that date. I'll pick you up at 7.

Me: Ok.

Even though Enzo's a douche, I'm still attracted to him in every way possible. He's just too irresistible and has this unexplainable effect on me.

It's still too early to tell he's just the perfect guy for me.

Well, I wouldn't say perfect since he's a deceiving, lying wizard.

Let's just go with right. It's still too early to tell if he's the right guy for me. Maybe we'll find out tonight on this date.

*********

It was 7:09 when Lorenzo texted he was here.

I texted him that I'm coming down and put what I'm going to need in my purse. Lipgloss, phone, charger, gum, floss, moisturizer and a little change just in case.

I headed downstairs and locked up before walking to a Bentley Bentayga and a smoking hot Lorenzo leaning on it

He wore a black blazer with a black dress shirt and a few buttons undone at the top. He paired it with black trousers and black Alexander McQueen.

The full black. God.

I did not miss the silver diamond Patek Philippe on his wrist nor the diamond chain around his neck.

"You look dapper." I smiled at him. He examined me like how he did on our first date and swallowed.

"You look ravishing." I let out a small laugh.

He opened the door for me. I muttered a small thanks and kissed him on the cheek.

A gentleman when he wants to be.

He came around to his side and started the car. The AC was already on and chronic law was playing on the Bluetooth. "If we crash mi a blame you and yuh unnatural pretty face."

I giggled and put on my seatbelt. "Thank you but please don't crash. You're really cute too." He frowned at me as he drove out of the complex.

"Man nuh no cute my girl." I laughed. Of course he's gonna defend his masculinity.