Eat The Rich

"Katara, I want you to have this. It's an amulet that contains water from the spirit oasis. It has special properties, so don't lose it." The man who apprenently was sexist to Katara before she completely beat his ass in fight gave the girl a necklace.

You watched down from Appa's head, as you were getting ready for take-off.

"Thank you, Master Pakku," katara gratefully took the necklace and moved to the side.

"Aang, these scrolls are a way for you to practice water bending, but remember, they are no substitute for a real master." Pakku handed the young boy a box of scrolls

When it was Sokka's turn, he just got a pat on the shoulder. Pakku told you about the earth kingdom base towards the east to meet General Fong then later head to Omashu. The ride towards the base took some time, but you landed before sunset.

"Welcome Avatar Aang!" A man with an incredibly long beard walked up to us. "And welcome all of you great heroes! Appa, Momo."

The little critter landed on your shoulder, gently holding on to your ear so he wouldn't fall.

"Brace Sokka, Mighty Katara and Fierce Y/n." You tried to be contempt, but you smirked that the name. You could get used to people calling you that.

After the sound of some sort of explosion, you whipped your head around, confused to see bright colours exploding from the sky. You guessed it was some kind of new thing they invented over the last hundred years, so you rolled with it.

"Avatar Aang, we were all amazed when we heard the stories about you single-handedly wiped out an entire fire-nation fleet at the North Pole." You grew a confused look on your face. You kinda also helped out with him, but you know, history likes men more. "I can't imagine what that must feel like to hold such devastating power. It's an awesome responsibility."

"I try not to think about it too much." Aang said, and you remembered how he had a nightmare about the other night.

"Avatar... you're ready to face the fire-lord now." Fong just says it so out of the blue.

"What?! No I'm not!" Aang is shocked and slightly scared at Fong's statement.

"Excuse you General Fong," you rose to your feet. "But is still nearing water-bending. And let alone he still has to master Earth-bending and Fire-bending. To become the avatar, he must master all four elements."

"Why? With the type of power he possesses that can defeat a hundred of battleships in a matter of a few minutes, he could defeat the fire-lord now!" General Fong stands up himself.

"But sir, the thing is, Aang can only do that when he's in the Avatar state." Sokka politely explains.

"You see, the Avatar state only works when-"

"I'm well-aware." Fong cut Aang off with a rude tone. You stepped in front of the ground, shielding them from Fong. "Your eyes and tattoos glow, and your able to summon unbelievable power. "Without you, we'd be slaughtered before we even reached their shores. But with you leading the way, as the ultimate weapon, we could make a route right through to the hapeart of the fire nation."

"Right..." Aang was unsure of what to say, but agreeing with Fong was the wrong thing. "But I don't even know how to get in or out of the avatar state, much less when I'm there."

"So, it's decided then. I'll help you figure out how to get in your state, then you can face your destiny."

You heard the three stand up behind you, but you were the first to speak. "General Fong. May I remind you that Aang is still a boy. He will be no weapon for you to use, just so you can defeat the fire-lord yourself. No one has agreed to anything. Aang is the avatar, destiny is for him to decide. Not you."