art and vincent were the first one to walk out from the curtain, their arms linked as they revealed themselves to the hundred of people out there.

nick watched as the curtain shut on them, he only got the tiniest glimpse at what and who lay outside.

"you ready nicky?" his mum said supportively from beside him, her arm linked with his.

"i'm shitting myself." nick said making both his parents laugh.

"you're gonna be just fine, you look very handsome. i'm sure max is gonna fall in love with you all over again." marylou said kissing him gently on the cheek.

"thank you mum, i love you." he hugged her tightly before standing back up straight.

out went kennedy and audrey, little harlow holding audrey's hand with her chubby little fingers, wobbling her way down the aisle.

nicks dad was standing on the other side of him, his arm linked with nick as well.

"you're gonna do great kiddo." he whispered to him.

"thanks dad." nick replied sweetly.

nick wanted to talk down with both his parents. again, wasn't traditional but who cared about traditional?

chris and matt walked out of from the curtain, side by side, mani running up with a little blue box that held the rings. when nick saw his brothers disappear, he realised he was up next.

as the as the second chorus came around, nick took a deep breath in and gripped both of his partners arms as tight as he could. he gave the two women who were pulling the curtain back a head nod of approval and the curtain was pulled back.

his breath was instantly taken away. the amount of people there was a lot more than he expected. he kept his head facing forward, not wavering his vision off the prize.

and that's when he saw him. he saw max. and he swore it was the most gorgeous sight he'd ever seen. he had never seen such a fair sight. his face fairer than the sun itself, nothing but radiance and joy beaming off of him.

nick told himself he wouldn't cry but seeing max in his elegant suit, his hair styled in a way that made his eyes glisten in the light of the old church. he couldn't help but feel the tears fall.

when max saw nick walk out from behind the curtain he was sure he was going to pass away. nick looked like the most gorgeous boy he'd ever seen. no one could compare to nick sturniolo. no one ever would compare to him. no one.

as nick walked down the aisle, he didn't take his eyes off max once, that was all he could focus on. that's all he would focus on.

as the song came to a satisfying close, he thanked his mum and dad and hugged them one last time before he walked to the alter where his lover waited him.

"hi." nick said giddily wiping away the small tears that had fallen from his eyes.

"hi." max said happily. he grabbed nicks hands and ran his fingers over his knuckles. "you look gorgeous."

"thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." nick joked making them both laugh. "you ready?"

"ready as i'll ever be." max said comfortingly. they looked into each others eyes for a moment before the priest started to speak.

"we are gathered here today to celebrate the love that max solomon and nicolas sturniolo share for one another. a love so pure, so real, a love that some would say could only be found in soulmates. most don't believe in soulmates, which is something people don't really bat an eye at. but you truly cannot deny that soulmates are something so real, and so tangible when you see a love like the love these two share."