M1SS1ØN 9: Bu̸st̶e̷r,̸ ̴Bl̸oodt̷hirs̵t̴,̷ ̶a̷n̵d̵ ̷Un̷v̸is̴it̶ed in Gensokyo

Start from the beginning

HYDRO
I know it's confusing these days... but I have to go.

Hydro goes inside of the portal, then closes. His eye and was blinded by a light on the ceiling, he blocked the light with his hands and turned his head to the side. After his eye adjusted to the light, he lifted himself up and looked around the area he was in. He looked down to see that he was sitting on a metal table and saw that there were other tables with screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches and other tools on the top of them. Hydro was confused, but it's like it's not Gensokyo for him. Apparently, it's still Gensokyo.

Hydro then looked at his whole body and it seems that his cyborg body was fully enhanced, and he got out of the metal table and walked around. Hydro thought about these questions in his head and had no answers for them, but the most important question that matters right now is... Doktor.

HYDRO
Right... DOKTOR!

Hydro shouted. trying to call out for him.
.
.
.
 No response... Until... Doktor called Hydro. Hydro has the power of the Paradox Prism, and can able to contact in every multiverse.

DOKTOR
Hydro! Hydro! You're still there! I see you fought a Demon Infested Metal Gear RAY! Don't get me wrong, my microphone broke.

HYDRO
Ah... so that's why you don't respond

DOKTOR
Anyways...

???
Hey ya mister, who this 'Doktor' you speak of?

a childish girl voice behind him said. Hydro immediately turned back and unsheathed the sword to face whoever was behind him. Hydro slashed the sword which made the person fall on their butt and point the sword inches away from their face. He saw who was behind him and it was... a little girl? With blue hair, a green hat and a cyan shirt and skirt. She had a terrified and scared face and had her hands up.

 She had a terrified and scared face and had her hands up

HYDRO
[nervous] Eh... eh... eh? [in Japanese] W--What?

???
H-he-hey c-clam down t-t-there f-friend... I know you're confused. Yukari told me you would come back!

the mystery little girl said while stuttering. She was looking at the sword with a nervous smile and sweating. Hydro was deeply sweating and would definitely plan to sheathe his sword back, but he needs to make sure. Hydro realized that this was just a little girl and meant no harm, so he sheathed the sword back and slowly walked to her and crotch.

HYDRO
[still deeply anxious] I-- I am deeply sorry for what I've did. [in Japanese] I'm really sorry

???
Y-yeah i forgive ya. Just please don't kill me. A--Anyways your Japanese is quite g-g--good...