Strawberry Crepes

Alastor was starting to get hungry. Pregnancy, hunger, and Alastor being Alastor, he was starting to have a sharp tongue.

Angel was scrolling on his phone for a recipe.

"Are you quite finished...?"Alastor muttered in annoyance.

"Almost Al, give me a moment to save it." When Angel had done so, he stuffed the phone on his apron pocket and started on the process. It was quite easy to make the batter. It was similar to pancake batter. The hard part came when Angel had to spread the mixture thin. This took a steady hand.

Alastor had napped most of the time the spider was cooking his 5 when the heavenly smell of strawberries hit his nose, his head popped up.
"Strawberries? " Alastor sleepily asked,
" Ah, I see you're up now, thanks to my wonderful cooking!" Angel giggled over the skillet he'd been cooking on.
Alastor sat up with a yawn. "What a great way to start a morning."

" Al, it's practically lunchtime." Angel pointed out to the drowsy deer.

"Oh..." Alastor paused for a moment, in mortification.

Angel spun around and presented the "fancy" crepes. The only fancy part was the expertly placed wad of Whipped cream. Alastor could 've cared less. He was hungry , tired, and craving a heart with chocolate sauce on it. Alastor could only cry aimlessly at Angel's generosity.
"Woah, Al, calm down..." Angel chuckled, patting Alastor on the back.
" I don't understand why you are so willing to help me through everything?" Alastor sobbed into Angel's shoulder.
"Al, I've told you a billion times. I love ya, you silly deer! " Angel giggled, though. He felt like crying, too. Alastor simmered to a sniffle

"I love you... so much..." Alastor whispered.
The whisper was so quiet that Angel wasn't sure if he even heard it.
"I love you too..." Angel kissed his head. "Alright... eat up your crepes..."

....................................................................

The next morning was a nightmare for Alastor. He woke up with the blunt force of nausea, booking it to the bathroom.
Angel didn't wake up until he heard the gags.

"Alastor?" Angel called. Alastor couldn't call back, not with the bile in his throat.
The spider just decided to check the bathroom.
There Alastor was... Sobbing into the toilet bowl,"oh... Alastor... You poor thing..." he coed.

"Angel, I don't appreciate being coddled-HURGH" Alastor was cut off by a giant hurl into the toilet. Angel sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Mhm, I know, big bad radio demon..." he couldn't help smirking at the deer's stubbornness. "Well, If you really want to throw up all alone like this I'll leave..." Angel slyly retorted, slowly rising up from the tiled floor.
That made Alastor perk up with a start. "N-no! Please—..." He stopped himself for a moment, not wanting to plea. "Ahem... I don't want you to leave..." He hesitated before continuing in a voice so small it didn't fit the shorter demons size. "I want you to cuddle me..." He practically insinuated a question.
Angel smiled and sat back down, next to the pathetic radio demon. "Alright, I guess I'll hold you close and tight... as I make you feel all better with my... 'coddling'." Angel was oozing in sarcasm. Alastor clearly didn't enjoy, nor appreciate it. He shrugged it off either way. It almost felt as though he deserved to be set back in his place a bit. In this moment, he was no longer all powerful. He was exposed. Vulnerable.
This was a feeling Alastor was seldom to. He was so used to bending lesser demons to his will. But now, here, vomiting his guts into a toilet, he felt that it wasn't all that bad to show himself to the arachnid. Sure, the sarcasm was god forbid annoying, but there was a soft edge that made it feel like how the strawberry crepes tasted. It was sweet.

Alastor leaned against Angel as the spider wrapped his long arms around him, allowing the coddling to happen.
"Hey, Al?" Angel softly spoke up. It was unusual for Alastor not to fall witness to Angel's loud and obnoxious voice. This quieter tone was a nice change of pace.
"Mhm...?" Alastor hummed as he felt another wave of nausea subside.
"Have you thought of a name?" Alastor had been so drowsy that he hadn't a clue what Angel was referring to.
"Huh? For what?" Alastor's voice rasped hoarsely, throat torn from the bile.
The spider chuckled in amusement. "Alastor...The name for the baby...?" He snickered.
Alastor felt absolutely mortified. Of course. The whole reason why he was even throwing up in the first place and he had forgotten that it was even there at all. "O-Oh!... hm... No. I haven't thought of one... I've been trying to leave the thought out because every time I think about it, I always get a bit... N-Nau— HURGH!" The deer gagged, coughing up bile into the toilet. "...Nauseous..." He sniffled.

"Good timing Al." Angel said softly yet slyly.

"Angel...?" Alastor said after lifting his head up out of the bowl.

"Yeah?"

"Shut the f$#% up..."

Of course. Alastor censored his profanities with radio static.