Drunken Love (pt2)(Smut)

After they got done dancing, the two sat down at their table. Dancing gave Angel a workout that he never knew he needed.
Alastor looked winded. Angel let out a giggle at the sight.

"Out of breath there, Al?" He poked fun at him, resting his head on his hand in a flirtatious way, raising a brow.

"I would be lying if I said no!" He giggled through his panting.

Their drinks had arrived while they were dancing so they started to drink and have a bit of a chat.

~Alastor's POV~
I ordered myself more scotch than I could handle, Angle couldn't know of my low tolerance! The alcoholic beverage was taking its course through my body, and after a few minutes of drinking, I lost track of time. I knew what I was doing, but I didn't care to think of the consequences.

~3rd person~

Alastor was starting to get giggly. Angel knew what was happening but just decided to wait to see if Alastor was fucking with him. It really started to get serious when Alastor tried to flirt in his own way.

"I must say I am quite dizzy for you...HIC!" Alastor managed to giggle out a small compliment.

"Alright Al, I think we should get back to the hotel!" Angel snickered. Alastor just nodded, his eyelids covering half his eyes. "You're gonna have to teleport us to at least the hotel doors." Angeldust explained carefully.

Surprisingly, Alastor managed to not only do that but teleport themselves into Angel's room.

"Nice goin' Al!" Angel giggled and patted Alastor on his back, leading him to the bed. "I'll go get dressed, make yourself comfy." Angel instructed again before vanishing into the bathroom.

Alastor took off his overcoat and set it on the floor neatly. Somehow he still had a small grip on his powers and changed his dressy pants into shorts. He also took out his tiny ponytail. Alastor stretched, becoming relaxed. A small oink came from the floor. The drunken Alastor peered over the side of the bed at his feet where a small piglet was looking up at him in confusion. This startled Alastor, and he quickly slid off his shoes and pulled them onto the bed and away from the creature. He squeaked as a form of fear.

Angel heard Alastor's weird plea for help and walked out of his bathroom, still trying to button his suit all the way.

"What was that A-" Angel couldn't even finish his sentence because he was cut off by his own laughter. "Awh..Al, it's only Fat nuggies!" He tried to reason with him while picking up Fat nuggets and placing him in a small kennel that was in the corner of the room. He walked back to the bed.

Alastor quickly wrapped his arms around Angel and pulled him into a hug. Angel was surprised that Alastor would even allow himself to be put in that position.
⚠️SMUTTY FOR THE HORNY⚠️
Angel decided to do something irrational. He brought a finger to Alastor's chin and lifted it up so that he was looking at Angel head on, then Angel placed his lips on his. It got a bit more passionate, each male tilting their head to deepen the interaction. Angel pushed Alastor to the bed, unbuttoning his shirt and bowtie. Alastor did the same for Angel. Angel ended up doing something Alastor couldn't have predicted. He swiftly flipped Alastor onto his stomach. His tail was twitching, almost flashing to Angel. Of course Angel started to undress Alastor, starting with the shorts then the boxers, doing the same with himself with his lower arms. There they were, bare.

Angel bent over Alastor, kissing his neck and whispering in his ear. Through Alastors intoxication, he began to beg for Angel.

"Please Angel...~" He breathed.

"Okay, okay if you insist..." Angel complied, pulling himself up and positioning himself as well as Alastor's hind end. He lined up his hard member to his entrance. Angel grabbed Alastor's waist and infiltrated him. Alastor's tail curled back at the sudden feeling.

Alastor let out a moan that sounded like pain, but blended into pleasure.

"F-fuck...Angel..~Please, m...more" He moaned into a pillow.

Angel started to thrust in and out of Alastor, earning loud and lustful moans from him. He varied in speeds. Soon they both felt a pit in their stomachs.

"Alastor..." Angel tried to warn.

"I...I know, dear...it's okay..." He let out a lustful moan of reassurance. Angel demonstrated strong thrusts to finish with. They both came.

Angel flopped onto a vacant spot on the bed, panting just as hard as Alastor. Alastor weakly snapped his fingers to clean the bed and replaced their underwear. He rolled over to Angel and pulled up the covers, cuddling him.

⚠️SMUT IS FINISHED⚠️

They cuddled until morning.

______________________________________

Something then had awoken Alastor.

[A/N
Sorry for a very short chapter! If you want more smut, please comment that, if you dont want any or want more space in between the smut, comment that! I'm also taking one shot requests! As for that dear readers,
Stay tuned...]