"You shouldn't travel this long dad" I says while keeping my mobile.

"Today is my only one son's engagement, how will I miss it?"

"Arjun appa that's why I asked you to postponed this to 2 months. But you, you want to finish it up the engagement within a week. So now we all going to that far. Already we have been travelled for past 5 hours. My whole body is aching." maa says.

"Uncle I think we should stop somewhere, so that we all can have snacks." vinoth says

"I want everything to happen in auspicious time so we need to reach there beforehand, just sit and have this juice." dad says while passing the juice bottle to us.

"As if it's going to work out" Tarun  murmurs.

"Maybe we should bought varshini too" vinoth says slowly.

I looked away.

"Here we are. " Appa says as soon as the car stops.

I get down from the car only to see the house.

"Arjun appa, did they accepted for the dowry?. How much they are giving...." mumma started.

"Am not here to sell my son." Appa says while walking inside the home, whereas we all followed him.

We all then entered inside the house, only to see many members were sitting on the floor.

"Oh this is the groom. He is very handsome. Somewhere our yazhini has luck it seems."

"Yazhini has lucky"

"Dude who is that yazhini?" Tarun asked me.

"Even i don't know" I says.

"Arjun are you for real?"

"Its the bride name." vinoth says while taking his seats. Beside him I took my seat.

"I think we all can get started with the function." dad says.

With that dad asked me to take  different seat, beside me there is one more chair which it's for her.

"Call for the bride" I heard the iyaar voice.

To which an aunty nods and walked inside some room.

I looked other side, why I have to worry about this.

After sometime I felt that someone is sitting beside me.

I looked at my side only to see a girl who is plump.

"Arjun appa what is this?" maa started.

"Just be silent" dad says.

My friends looked at me.

"Machan I think arjun you are great escape, by loving varshini. Or else you would have ended up with this overweight girl." tarun says with a little laugh.

I glared at him.

"Tarun you are not a child"

Tarun glared at vinoth.

I looked at her, who in turn smiled at my dad.

"H..hiii"i started to say.

So that atleast she will start her mission of cancelling the marriage.

"H.... H.. Hi" she replied.

" Everyone silent" iyaar says.

"With two family acceptance, before God. Selvi Yazhini, and Selvan Arjun both are going to get enga..." with that iyaar started.