part 13

Keith looked at her as she talked slightly smiling to say "what" "I don't believe you must I repeat" Keith scoffed to say "your boyfriend is that old and I suppose you believe him over me", "who?", "What's his name your boyfriend" Luna nodded saying "yes I would but I don't think he has told me his age, He might not like me... There no relationship between us" Leith looked at her to say "sorry I thought you were close but here we are" he said as they stood infont of a giant golden door.

Keith held out his hand and a light illuminated from his hand, clicks could he heard when the door then oppened she quickly noticed a marking on his hand appear smiler to the one's that she had.

He walked in and she followed to see rows and rows of books he then turned to her saying "you are not allowed to read any of these the ones which are written in your people language are that way you'll notice the section, you'll be able to open the door from inside so excuse me I must get back" she nodded as he walked out and the doors closed behind her.

Luna walked along to see the section taking one of the book to open it.

She read a bit but there was nothing of her intrest the book only talked about old stuff nothing to serious. Luna made her way towards the window looking down to notice Faith perform magic to water some blue bells. As curious as ever she gently raised her hand looking at the little cloud that faith had created floral lines formed around her wrist connect to her prism then from her palm light.

Faith saw her little tiny cloud spark as it doubled and Quadruple in size forming big winds and thunder, from the fields of dragons everyone fleed when the king quickly dispersed of the cloud. Luna breathed heavily quickly turning around and walking out as the ran up the stairs heading to her room to close the door.

"Ahh!.... Gosh" she got startled to see Devon when he looked at her saying "sorry though I was waiting for you", "what for", "I just missed being around you ever since we came here you aren't around me as much" he said grabbing her her hand when she looked at him feeling flustered "Devon... what are you talking about" he leaned in to kiss her when she turned her head, he sighed looking at her before walking out.

That night Luna got out of her silently walking out of her room to the king's study.

She closed the door as she entered looking at the book she had brought for the king placing her hand it only for it to prick her like before, then it opened she held out her hand shining light on the book and just to her conclusion word by word the writing started to appear she looked at the book opening page by page to read.