"Don't you ever wonder why I'm here doing this?"

Megumi wheezed as he tried sitting up but fell back down. Sukuna grabbed a fistful of hair and made him look up at him.

"A trip down memory lane..."

∆∆∆∆

Gojo breathed out as he thought about what he was going to see when he left, he just couldn't. At this point, he rather stay in here then ever go out there knowing that she won't be waiting for him.

Gojo had went over all the scenario's on what he was going to do with her and tried to come up with a plan for them all if he were to leave.

Though he did have one plan, yet through out the time he was loosing his mind he didn't think much of it. He had only tried it once and it was successful, but would it work on a soul?

She breathed heavily as she was experiencing a nightmare, feeling as if a shadowy figure was chasing her around the city that was abandoned. Wearing nothing but her nightgown.

She would lose it but for some reason it would always find her again, and she didn't know where else to go. She felt like she was going in circles since she saw herself running pass the same coffee shop she would buy a hot chocolate for Megumi.

She screamed when she ran into a body, thinking that it was the shadow but before she could attack her waist was grabbed and was pressed up against them.

She opened her eyes and froze when she saw Gojo, he smiled and said "surprise!"

"Wha...wha... Gojo?!"

"Wait no, I'm dreaming! You're not real! I have to go!" She yelled and went to run but he grabbed her hand again.

"If I weren't here you still would have that shadow thing chasing you, no?" He spoke.

She froze and thought about how the shadow would've appeared by now, she looked around as she then felt Gojos warm thumb grab her chin softly and face her towards him.

"I'm real..."he whispered and kissed her lips softly.

"And I managed to perfect my Dream Bound! Cheer with me baby! Cheer!" Gojo yelled out and laughed while spinning her around in his arms.

"Now! Imagine a cupcake shop, I'm starving!"

"I can't just let the thought go of knowing you can come into my dreams or head at any moment" she said through Gojos shower of kisses around her face.

"Then I'll be with you anywhere"

He clenched his fists as Kenjakus sadistic smirk flooded his mind, the echo of ground breaking into cracks filled the void as Gojo used his fists to sit up.

He wouldn't know if he didn't try, if he could connect to her mind then theirs a slight chance that he can connect with her soul.

Gojo stared at the ground before reaching for his blindfold, he pulled it off and his crystal like irises appeared. He cracked his fingers and slicked his hair back as he looked up to the sky.