He never knew she was gonna escape from him, after making sure the house was heavily guarded, she still managed to escape.

"You'll surely pay for making me panic," he said to himself, releasing smoke from his mouth.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Cecilia and Alexa alighted from the cab and paid the cab man before the car drove off.

"Are we in the right place, ma'am?" Alexa asked, staring at the gigantic mansion in front of her.

"I hope so," Cecilia sighed heavily. She actually got the address when she searched for Jeon in Social Media.

They walked to the gate and it started beeping loudly when they got to it.

"What's going on?" Alexa panicked.

Soon, different men came outside and surrounded them, frightening the hell out of Cecilia and Alexa.

"Who are you?" They chorused.

"We're not bad people please" Alexa begged, she was almost in tears.

"I'm... I'm looking for Jeon" Cecilia stammered. Would they even allow them in?

"I need to talk about some things with him," she added.

"How dare you address the Chairman as his name?!" One guy yelled.

"We can't allow you to enter here so go back to where you are from" one of them said.

"Please, we..." Cecilia stopped when they all pointed their guns at them.

"If you don't want to get killed then take ourselves away" they all entered the house.

Alexa fell to the floor, her heart thudding loud against her chest. She couldn't believe she almost lost her life.

"Alexa, are you okay?" Cecilia asked.

"I'm... I'm.."

Cecilia pulled her to her chest and rubbed her back for a few times before pulling away.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this, Alexa. I'm so sorry" she said

"I just need to see my family even if they don't believe me, I just want to see my children" Cecilia said.

"Can we stay here a little bit?" She asked.

"How? They won't even allow us in"

"We can just lurk around, who knows if Jeon might come out" Cecilia said.

"Please Alexa" she begged.

"No problem, ma'am"

Cecilia smiled at her. Alexa used almost all her savings to prepare a flight for them to Seoul as fast as possible.

"Thank you" she muttered.

****

PARK'S RESIDENCE, 10PM***

Everyone sat on the floor, looking tired. They finished eating a few hours ago. They're all resting.

Lisa and Jimoon excused themselves and walked to the kitchen while Jungkook and Jimin went to Jimin's room.

"I'm glad everything turned out to be good" Jimin smiled after they entered the room.

"Hmm, never knew he was going to act that way" Jungkook muttered, referring to his Dad.

"That's because he's actually a nice person"

Jungkook smiled before holding his hand.

"Thank you for forgiving him even after everything he did to you, you really are what I need in a woman" he said.