****

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

Wang stood outside the gate, stretching his head whenever he sees any student entering the school.

He sighed loudly and his shoulders fell flat when he saw no traces of Hyeonji.

"Is she still mad at me?" He mumbled.

He was about to walk back to the class when he saw Jimoon walking into the school. He rushed to him.

"What do you want this time around?" Jimoon asked.

"I'm not here for trouble, but have you heard from Hyeonji? She's been absent from school for some days now and I'm so worried, it's so unlike her" Wang said.

"And why are you telling me this?" Jimoon asked.

"Because... She's in love with you" Wang suddenly said.

Jimoon was shocked.

"She told me herself. Look here, I know we're not on good terms, but can you please let me know her whereabouts? Please Jimoon, I'm begging you" Wang pleaded.

Jimoon was silent for a while.

"Hyeonji is currently in the hospital" he muttered.

"What?"

"She had an accident and..." He suddenly stopped and shut his eyes tight.

"She's suffering from amnesia" he completed.

Wang staggered back in shock, staring at Jimoon with his eyes wide open.

***

JEJU***

Alexa entered the house and Cecilia stood up, staring at her curiously.

"Any news?" She asked.

"Master has his boys combing the whole city for us," Alexa said.

Cecilia's shoulder slumped down and she sighed heavily.

"Erm, Ma'am?"

She faced Alexa.

"Heard Master is planning on going to Seoul today"

Cecilia's eyes widened.

"What?" Her eyes dilated and she could feel her heart thumping hard.

"That can't be, oh no" she panicked silently.

"What's wrong, Ma'am?" Alexa asked.

"Is there any way we can also go back to Seoul?" Cecilia suddenly asked.

"Please this is urgent, help me and I promise to pay you back in any way I can" she pleaded.

Alexa stared at her.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jin stared at his phone in disbelief. He couldn't believe Jungkook didn't pick up any of his calls. Worse still, he didn't call back.

"Can't believe he tossed me aside this way after everything I did for him" he muttered. He was the one who instructed the security to open the gate for Jimin if he came to Jungkook' house.

He knew he was going to come so he already planned everything.

"Guess I'm invading their privacy after all" he mumbled, placing his phone back in his pocket.

He brought out his other phone whose screen was cracked and smiled as he remembered Felix.

"I'd love to see him again" he muttered to himself.