"Love you kanna."

I heard the room door opening sound, i didn't looked up as I know it would be him.

I then stood up once I felt he walks past me. I put varun on the bed and kissed his forehead.

But he clutched my thalli tightly.

I smiled at seeing him. After ensuring that he is sleeping peacefully I turned only to see my husband without a shirt.

As he is speaking in phone.

"What?" I came out of my lala land.

Shit.

"n..n..nothing..."

"Haven't you seen me in my nude state?." he asked me angrily.

"I... I... Its not...."

"Leave. " he shouts.

I then walked out of the room with a sigh.

"Did you prepared dinner?" my athai asked me.

"Only dosai and chapthi needs to be prepared athai." I says.

"Go and prepare first. You are not some newly married couple, you have been married for 9 years, still I don't know that why you want to spent the time mostly with your husband that too with the presence of a child in room. Behave." my athai started to scold me.

Without giving any heads up, I just walked inside the kitchen.

_________

Arjun pov:

"Arjun where are you?" I heard my dad's voice as soon as I attend the call.

"I'm in my cabin" I non-chantly says.

"Please come to Life hospital"

"What happened?. Is mom is fine? Are you fine dad?. Is varun is having any fever or something?" I asked immediately.

"No its Your wife. Won't you ask about your wife arjun?. Leave it, she got into an minor accident." my dad said worriedly.

'What'

What might have happened to her?

"How is she?" I asked him.

'Really you are concerned about her?' my mind asked me.

"She is fine now arjun, but varun is keep on crying. Can you please come and console him. "

"I will be there in 10 mins."

Once I reached the hospital.

"Appa, mumma" varun cryingly runned into my arms.

"It's okay varun, she will be fine. Don't cry." I says at him.

"How is she?" I aksed dad.

"Go and see by yourself." dad says while taking Varun from my arm.

I nods and waked inside the room only to see that she is lying on the bed.

Her right leg is bandaged and there were few scratches on her arms.

After few mins I walked outside the room.

" How she got into the accident?" I aksed my dad.

"When she gone to pick Varun, some other child runned from the bus on road without seeing the truck, so yazhini saved the child. But before she run out of the road she got hitted by truck."

I nods at him.

Before I walk away, an lady and man stood before me with a child in their arm.

"Because of your wife, my child is now breathing or else I don't even want to think about it. To save my child, she didn't even thought twice about her life. Such a selfless soul, you are really a lucky person to have her as your wife. Thank you soo much sir. " that lady says.